Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Monster Ball Tour - Private Screening

Mrbirthday

Featured Posts

Mrbirthday

I rented a private theater to show family and friends The Monster Ball tour!!! I'm super excited to see it on the big screen and with that surround sound!!! I have some family members and friends who haven't seen it yet so I can't wait to hear their thoughts and opinions. I mean, imaging seeing that tour on the big screen?!?!? Wigs are going to be snatched. Hahahaha plus I'm sneaking in Gaga Oreos for everyone too! There will be more Little Monsters leaving that theatre tonight, I can assure you all that. Plus, I'm going to stream the music videos 911, Judas, and Marry the Night after the tour since I still have some time in the theatre after TMB. It's going to be a night to remember. I'm hoping to do it again for the artRAVE!!! :pawsup::heart:

HuffsAhoy

Sounds absolutely amazing!! Have a great time!

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Schwerk

This is so awesome! There was a drive in showing of the MB here, but I don't have a car and couldn't find anyone to go with me.

Have fun!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Noir

I wish I was rich so I could do this, have a great time!! It sounds very fun!!

GagaUnderYou

So cool! How much did this cost you? And do you need permission from the licence company to do something like this?

VillainTina
17 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

So cool! How much did this cost you? And do you need permission from the licence company to do something like this?

yea   X2 how would you do something like this ? (.. in new york city) .. ?

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Mrbirthday
On 4/18/2021 at 12:32 PM, GagaUnderYou said:

On 4/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, VillainTina said:

yea   X2 how would you do something like this ? (.. in new york city) .. ?

It was AH-MAZING!!!! To see my family and friends dancing and cheering. One of them was even crying!!!!! So the way I found out about this was actually through Tik Tok and I saw people renting out theatres for private showings of their movies and or concerts that they wanted to watch. So I goggled for, "renting theatres that allow me to show my own movie". I have only one in the state that I know of where I live in Wisconsin. Other popular chain theatres like AMC, Marcus doesn't allow it. But this theatre that I was able to rent the room from had an Apple TV. So we could watch something from Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, Youtube, etc. Im not sure how they get away with it cuz I thought the same thing with licenses and other legalities, but they advertise it. They did say that if we were to watch a movie out now, we would have to pay to rent the theatre privately and pay for movie tickets. The price was $135 and I had 13 people show up so it was about $11 a person which wasn't bad. I would totally do it again to stream the artRAVE. Hope this helped

Mrbirthday
On 4/18/2021 at 12:32 PM, Noir said:

I wish I was rich so I could do this, have a great time!! It sounds very fun!!

Hahahaha. It was so great!! We also got stream from Youtube afterwards so to hear the transition from Chromatica II - 911 was ETHERIAL!!! But it wasn't as bad of a cost than I thought. I had 13 people come so when we spilt it all up it was about 11 dollars a person. 

Mrbirthday
On 4/18/2021 at 11:43 AM, HuffsAhoy said:

Sounds absolutely amazing!! Have a great time!

On 4/18/2021 at 11:59 AM, Marjol said:

This is so awesome! There was a drive in showing of the MB here, but I don't have a car and couldn't find anyone to go with me.

Have fun!

On 4/18/2021 at 12:01 PM, Glamourpuss said:

Wow that sounds amazing. I hope you all have fun. :pawsup:

Thank you all it was amazing!!! I hope to do it again for the artRAVE!!!! If any of you are in Wisconsin, you are all invited!!!

I'd do this too if we ever get a prof HD recording of BTWB :firega:

If i have the money :sis:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived