Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the JWT DVD?

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

I can't remember exactly what happened 2/3 years ago but didn't they film the last two shows of the JWT profesionally? And I remember someone from her staff replied to a tweet confirming that there will be a DVD for this show because of the cancellation of many dates. :oprah:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

It’s somewhere in her Vegas contract that she can’t release any concert films while her residency is active 

Tinnitus15

i think her contract with vegas dont allow her to sell DVDs and she didnt like the initial footage too

S0436

Just add it to the list alongside ARTPOP Act 2, Babylon (Haus Labs mix) and LG5 original...

Animated GIF

flyaway

It's been burned 

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

But I have hopes one day she'll release tons of unreleased stuff, hopefully. B-sides, photoshoots, tour recordings. Maybe...

papergangstas
Just now, flyaway said:

It's been burned 

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

But I have hopes one day she'll release tons of unreleased stuff, hopefully. B-sides, photoshoots, tour recordings. Maybe...

I hope she pulls a Taylor Swift and releases a bunch of music and performances after her movie, even though I would be more than fed if she would release act II... but knowing gaga tbh I don't expect anything big this year after the gucci movie. I hope she proves me wrong though :toofunny:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

LaLa

We've never gotten an official answer, but my feelings are that they just didn't feel like they got the footage they needed to put it out. The last two shows Gaga was already struggling with her pain, she cancelled for a reason, and I can understand if she looked at the footage and perhaps didn't think she was at her best and so they decided not go forward with the DVD. 

I think fans wouldn't care and would love to have it either way, but Gaga can be a perfectionist

Glamourpuss

I was just thinking about this today. She should have released it some time in the last year so we all could watch it in our lockdowns. 

dynamite

I've seen two answers: the Vegas contract and also that they didn't have enough footage

So disappointing either way because I was there 😭

ShayCristoforo

With Volantis, Frankensteined and Chromatica TV 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Suspiria
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

It’s somewhere in her Vegas contract that she can’t release any concert films while her residency is active 

But didn't she film the JWT dates after she signed the Vegas contract. Why would she bother if she knew they could never release it.

Archived