Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the JWT DVD?

papergangstas

Featured Posts

Joshie S
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

We've never gotten an official answer, but my feelings are that they just didn't feel like they got the footage they needed to put it out. The last two shows Gaga was already struggling with her pain, she cancelled for a reason, and I can understand if she looked at the footage and perhaps didn't think she was at her best and so they decided not go forward with the DVD. 

I think fans wouldn't care and would love to have it either way, but Gaga can be a perfectionist

This. 

This is why we don't have this footage.

I always have imagined the beautiful cinematography that could be done with this movie.:staymad:

"SUDDENLY AS APPLAUSE DJWS TRAP REMIX STARTS TO PLAY AND STAGE BEGINS TO LITERALLY TRANSFORM AND ART POP RIGHT INFRONT OF US, YOU FIRST SEE THE TACO STAGE SLOWLY LOWER AS ART POP FLOWERS PLAY ON SCREENS*

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

HuffsAhoy

It makes me sad knowing we only have two official Gaga tour dvds :selena:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Just add it to the list alongside ARTPOP Act 2, Babylon (Haus Labs mix) and LG5 original...

Animated GIF

Americano mariachi version 😭

Starmie25

Maybe for the Joanne 5th anniversary? It looked such a fabulous show and those interludes were definitely something... 👌

RudraCNG

If I could ask for a single unreleased Gaga's project, only one, believe me it 100% would be the JWT. I fcking hate we don't have professional footage from her 2 best tours (BTWBall and JWT).

Galvon
45 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It makes me sad knowing we only have two official Gaga tour dvds :selena:

And the Itunes fesitval dvd from ARTPOP Deluxe edition, if that counts?

Stephen
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

This. 

This is why we don't have this footage.

I always have imagined the beautiful cinematography that could be done with this movie.:staymad:

"SUDDENLY AS APPLAUSE DJWS TRAP REMIX STARTS TO PLAY AND STAGE BEGINS TO LITERALLY TRANSFORM AND ART POP RIGHT INFRONT OF US, YOU FIRST SEE THE TACO STAGE SLOWLY LOWER AS ART POP FLOWERS PLAY ON SCREENS*

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Taco stage :lmao: 

6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

But didn't she film the JWT dates after she signed the Vegas contract. Why would she bother if she knew they could never release it.

That’s a really good point! I’m not sure...

Archived