Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Producers you'd like to be involved on ARTPOP Act II

monketsharona

Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course)  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course) ?

• Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Tchami
    • Nick Monson
    • DJ Snake
    • RedOne
    • David Guetta
    • BloodPop
    • Boys Noize
    • Fernando Garibay

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

really really REALLY want Madeon again ... MJH honestly has one of the best productions in her discography.

Also would love Gaga x Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedOne, Fernando Garibay and Illenium.

Nothing more!

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Tinnitus15
8 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Glad to see Madeon high up. That's my baby. He did 911.:bradley:

and tinnitus too:fatcat:

Cookie Tookie

I’m only really here for DJWS and Madeon if we’re talking something experimental and electronic. I feel like they’d offer the most interesting productions. 

ARTGOD
8 hours ago, King J said:

Honestly I think infected mushroom (original Aura - Burqa version) are very very talented. Their whole musical style screams ARTPOP to me. I feel like zedd gets way too much credit for aura when all he really did was the chorus part. I said what I said.

'Kink' is the original Aura

He also did the second drop, which is arguably the best one.

Angelina Stefania
10 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

He also did the second drop, which is arguably the best one.

Zedd was and is very difficult to work with apparently. And he didn't really create new material for ARTPOP, he just used whatever leftovers he had done for others. I don't feel Zedd ever grasped Gaga's musical message and direction. 

Anderson123

If Act 2 happens at all I just want them to drop the songs they already had and move on from it. No promo or anything, just a gift to fans.

LG7 I'd say DJWS, Bloodpop, Burns and MAYBE 1-2 RedOne songs if they still manage to create magic in the studio. Boys Noize and Tchami would also be great to see be part of. But I like to be surprised so whatever Gaga decides I'm cool with it.

Killa

I dont want ARTPOP act 2

That seems like not worth reworking. At this point, you dont go digging up old things that were based on beats etc. If she comes with a re release and chooses some songs and changes the original album as well as a fan treat, ok. But it makes no sense

ARTGOD
1 hour ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Zedd was and is very difficult to work with apparently. And he didn't really create new material for ARTPOP, he just used whatever leftovers he had done for others. I don't feel Zedd ever grasped Gaga's musical message and direction. 

G.U.Y. was completely original and it’s one of his best works, and you can’t tell me that it’s not peak Lady Gaga.

I don’t want Gaga to work with him again because he’s allegedly a jerk and because his latest input is painfully mediocre.

That doesn’t mean we have to discredit what he did on ARTPOP though, because it is fantastic, recycled or not.

likeitrough

i don't understand the bloodpop hate? so what if he's a troll- half the users on here troll every thread :billie:

HausOfAntonio
10 hours ago, King J said:

Honestly I think infected mushroom (original Aura - Burqa version) are very very talented. Their whole musical style screams ARTPOP to me. I feel like zedd gets way too much credit for aura when all he really did was the chorus part. I said what I said.

'Kink' is the original Aura

They hate Ga:fatcat: used her for royalties...

Archived