Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Demi Lovato bashes selling of sugar free cookies

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

this is so uncalled for she always got something stupid to say and it’s not helpful

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector

she’s disturbingly simple-minded and unintelligent 🤡

stella + elliot = stelliot

Quartz

I think she's joking. You guys you're not giving her enough credit.:poot:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lighter
2 minutes ago, spector said:

she’s disturbingly simple-minded and unintelligent 🤡

she’s so annoying

Helxig

She's just always clowning about something I just... I want to empathise with her and understand her struggles and not place judgement, but it's really hard :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Future Lovers

I mean some people have to have sugar free options. Some people prefer sugar free options. It's a sweets place, for sure they're gonna put the healthier options out prominently to let people know they have options for people who need them instead of making them hard to find in the display cases. 

Emvee

It’s just an instagram story, jfc you guys make a big deal out of everything. Countless people do this type of **** on their Instagram stories, Facebook posts, tweets, etc. Why do you feel the need to express your contempt for such a common, frivolous thing?

AshIey

Is she really attacking a small business? :smh: I looked it up and it’s a desert shop so why would you go in there expecting something healthy. 

FameHookah

Idk if my english sucks that much but i dont get it lmao someone explain this to me 😭

Is she mad because they have lots of sugar free stuff? Like.. why?

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Idk if my english sucks that much but i dont get it lmao someone explain this to me 😭

Is she mad because they have lots of sugar free stuff? Like.. why?

The place that sells that sugar free stuffs is also selling frozen yogurt as their main selling items. Frozen yoghurt have tons of sugar in them, especially the flavored ones. She just saying it was hypocritical.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF

It would make for her to be annoyed at shops NOT displaying sugar free cookies. :confused: I don't understand this, but the situation is very Demi Lovato. :poot:

Archived