Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Hot) Straight drunk reacts to ARTPOP

Bradley

Featured Posts

YT algorithm working wonders bc I saw part of that earlier today  :sis: was nosey and looked at the replay of the premier chat and the f-words were thirsting after him lmao someone said that he should make an onlyfans and another told him to keep his arms behind his head :sis:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
11 minutes ago, Living said:

He doesn’t like Born This Way so please discard all your prior thoughts :enigma:

That's rather an odd way of judging someone's respectfulness or general character. :air:

Living
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

That's rather an odd way of judging someone's respectfulness or general character. :air:

It’s just a bit of fun, calm :vegas:

js4754394o9823

i HATE those crazy "funny" faces on thumbnails

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, pachinko said:

He does nothing for me.

What did you expect to be done to you? :poot:

chaeri pls

PartySick
30 minutes ago, efrs said:

YT algorithm working wonders bc I saw part of that earlier today  :sis: was nosey and looked at the replay of the premier chat and the f-words were thirsting after him lmao someone said that he should make an onlyfans and another told him to keep his arms behind his head :sis:

Online gays are embarassing sometimes :enigma:

🖤

blindinghope
41 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Anyone else think reaction videos are so pointless but binge watch them anyway?? 

Yeah. The only reaction channel I watch is form of therapy. He is a producer himself so he gives his feedback on certain things and really dissects the video. But he only does kpop stuff so none of y'all care. Lol

MonsterofFame

..I don't ever recall hearing by the GP that ARTPOP is for the gays. Maybe during BTW era but that's it...

Gagz4Gaga

Pleasing the heteros AND the gheys?? This dude knew what he’s doing :lolly:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Anyone else think reaction videos are so pointless but binge watch them anyway?? 

These ones are so pointless because he's just listening to them from a casual listener perspective lol. I enjoy watching these from the vocal coach lady or the music producer because they explain a lot of things. 

TSUNAMI
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Online gays are embarassing sometimes :enigma:

I don't think how much online credit we as Little Monster have due to the Soccer Moms and all of the messy things we've done on a mainstream scale :ladyhaha:

Kadikaado

Why calling him hot? He is just a normal guy. Anyway I watched his reaction already. Funnier is the italian straight cute chubby guy who loves Jewels n' Drugs.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived