💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Guinness World Records credits Lady Gaga

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

The Z
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

maybe the other 2mln are not certificated yet, that's why they are not including BTW here

That's not impossible :oprah:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loyalty
27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Shallow!

Born this way has definitely SOLD over 10M digital copies WW... I don’t think their numbers are accurate

Loyalty
19 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

according to wikipedia
worldwide: 8,200,200

Those are sales from 2011 alone, which doesn’t include sales from that year onwards or streams converted into sales. “Born This Way” (single) is definitely over 10M sales alone and at 11-12M SPS. I hate how record labels don’t add the artists full stats on their websites, it would make it so much easier.  

FFXIV WhiteMage

Slay Mother Monster :giveup:

but tbh, I've always thought that Taylor or Rihanna would achieve this first since I think they are more commercially successful.

Lucas

I had no clue that Shallow was even close to 10M wtf! So 4 diamond singles in the US? Holy cow

I always thought ASIB music would be Gaga's floppiest era in terms of charts & sales and it's one of her best :golfclap:

River

It's me doing auto-refresh on youtube everyday since they were released

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JazmineRice
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

Does that mean they’re diamond?

Yes, 10,000,000 sales of a single or album is considered Diamond...but unfortunately that is not true for any of those. The Fame/Fame Monster is the only work of hers that has reached that feat.

pedrohemg
2 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Yes, 10,000,000 sales of a single or album is considered Diamond...but unfortunately that is not true for any of those. The Fame/Fame Monster is the only work of hers that has reached that feat.

I don't know if you're referring to the songs listed on this thread: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Shallow. In case you are, you're so wrong. Poker Face is 10x platinum in US, and Bad Romance is 11x platinum. It's an official thing you can check yourself on https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/. Just Dance is officially 9x platinum in US. Shallow is a massive WW hit, and it's obviously sold at least 10kk worldwide. 

Aphasic
6 hours ago, PEZ said:

Your thread title is giving me:

Legend has it she left Adam because he wouldn't let her be Free Woman.

Archived