Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

”Sour Candy” added to FUSER library

Rifek

Featured Posts

FinallyFree

Cant wait for the stems to come out!!! Unfortunately, they don't support macOS, otherwise I'd do it myself :(

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

Mother of Puppies

omg... Sour Candy is finally coming REALLY soon. :interestinga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Massive Monster

If that isn't a sign from above that Candy Sour is soon coming REALLY I don't know what is :ohwell:

Kind regards

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

can someone share whats the purpose of this game?

In Fuser, the player takes the role of a DJ at a large concert. They have a virtual DJ table with four record players, and a list of records (their crate) along the top of the screen. Each record has four tracks keyed by color and related to a type of musical instrument such as drums, guitar or vocals. At any time, the player can place a record, then select a specific track from that record, and then place it on any of the record players. This adds that instrument's track to the current mix across all four records, automatically adjusting the mix's tempo and musical key. New records/tracks can be added to any record player, overriding the previous track in the mix. Additionally, each player can be cued up with a second instrument track, which can be then switched back and forth individually, or all four players can be changed to the new ones by a single drop or using a "riser" that transitions them over a short period. Audio filters can be used on each instrument, and the user has the ability to create various instrument loops via a multibutton synthesizer which then can be added as another instrument to the current mix. This concept is comparable to Harmonix' prior game DropMix, which was a physical card game incorporating NFC technology with an electronic game board and mobile app that was published through Hasbro.[

chaeri pls

Galagala

I dislike both versions.

Btw Sour Candy is really interesting. The Blackpink part and the Gaga part don't match well, but both parts are good and mesmerizing. I like this song although i know it's not a good work.

TheSlash

Guess who just bought the full version plus the Sour Candy DLC and is now broke af :hor: 

Brendon Urie Cats GIF by Taylor Swift

Ew, David!

A MESS

yeeees Sour Candy mv coming really soon!!!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived