๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara posts video of Gaga rocking out to Burqa

Schwerk

Featured Posts

A MESS
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Anyone else gets kind of uncomfortable with how much Tara seems to obsess over Gaga?ย :bear:

you're...literally on a Gaga-centric forumย :huntyga:

ะ“ะตะฝะตั€ะฐะป ะœะฐั€ะธะฝะฐ ะะฑั€ะฐะผะพะฒะธั›

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

I wonder why she is posting all this old stuff and why now. Itโ€™s just interesting how we havenโ€™t even heard from Tara forever and now sheโ€™s posting all this old stuff like is it for attention? Is it being nostalgic? Is she getting back into professional makeup again and trying to build a portfolio? Itโ€™s just a bit peculiar. I always ask a lot of questions :sweat:

I wonder if Gaga is cool with these being posted.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

TAIPEI

may 2012 she was tour in asia, her look more like in latin americaย around oct / nov 2012, especially she wore this dress in the car reminds me thatย she was in brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

f22e4c15f2a8b309e2bdee99eaa389c9.jpg

Tempest

Loved it but legit scared for gaga being like that in a car. If it were to crash she could get so injured or die, like princess di, or Left Eye.ย The price of fame...

ย 

SO META

LostBoyfriend
47 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

she was on drugsย 

which is not bad.. actually i prefer this gaga.. is more real.. more raw

Wtf. Preferring someone in drugs than sober:triggered:ย after Gaga telling us of that rough time.

Check yourself:awkney:

GucciGa
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I thought theyโ€™d fallen out?

They had zero to do with each other up to now. Tara always got so weird when asked about it on her lives.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‡

GucciGa
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

ย In one of Gaga's interviews, she heavily hinted at having sexual fun with a woman and all the clues for the time pointed to Tara. She also mentioned someone joining her and Taylor in sex and it was probably her.

Where's the receipts on this? Favs seem to fantacize about a Tara/Gaga fling but it sounds like fan fiction to me.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‡

Cookie Tookie
6 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Wtf. Preferring someone in drugs than sober:triggered:ย after Gaga telling us of that rough time.

Check yourself:awkney:

She was high and smoking weed most of the time during that era. And she produced some of the best music she has ever created and served some of the best looks during that time. Why would I need to check myself for enjoying that? Arenโ€™t yโ€™all the same ones who claim cannabis is totally safe and great for recreational use?ย Sheโ€™s in a very different place now with being sober, but if her being high means weโ€™ll get iconic creations such as MJH, Aura, Swine, Sexxx Dreams, and other brilliant songs, then so be it.ย 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She was high and smoking weed most of the time during that era. And she produced some of the best music she has ever created and served some of the best looks during that time. Why would I need to check myself for enjoying that? Arenโ€™t yโ€™all the same ones who claim cannabis is totally safe and great for recreational use?ย Sheโ€™s in a very different place now with being sober, but if her being high means weโ€™ll get iconic creations such as MJH, Aura, Swine, Sexxx Dreams, and other brilliant songs, then so be it.ย 

I think she was using more than weed during ARTPOP era I think..And from this video she clearly looks like a person who uses drugs(sorry for saying that but it is what it is)...I mean I donโ€™t wana say that I liked her using drugs but somehow she still managed to look goodย 

Mr Oak
3 hours ago, Chinosky said:

This is November 2012! So cuteeee

I wonder how old the Aura vocals are. On the final version she used this demo's vocals and the song sounds complete.ย  So could they be as old as 2011-ish? Or early 2012?

MonsterofFame
27 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Where's the receipts on this? Favs seem to fantacize about a Tara/Gaga fling but it sounds like fan fiction to me.ย 

It's not fan fiction. It was from random videos that both Gaga and Tara posted on social media during the ARTPOP era, just like this one. They were together in bed in a few of them, high af smoking weed in others, etc.ย 

I'm pretty sure Gaga hinted at her hooking up with Tara while talking about Sexxx Dreams in an interview. I mean, the lyrics are clearly about hooking up with a woman on the DL:

Heard your boyfriend was away this weekend
Wanna meet at my place?
Heard that we both got nothing to do
When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you

GucciGa
33 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

It's not fan fiction. It was from random videos that both Gaga and Tara posted on social media during the ARTPOP era, just like this one. They were together in bed in a few of them, high af smoking weed in others, etc.ย 

I'm pretty sure Gaga hinted at her hooking up with Tara while talking about Sexxx Dreams in an interview. I mean, the lyrics are clearly about hooking up with a woman on the DL:

Heard your boyfriend was away this weekend
Wanna meet at my place?
Heard that we both got nothing to do
When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you

That doesn't mean they were hooking up ๐Ÿ˜…. You think she'd make it that obvious? She was dating TK all through that..ย 

Do you have that interview bc I have never seen/read it.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‡

Archived