and second one might be in melbourne or idk lol

650?cb=20151022165420

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

Omg :messga:

FEELS LIKE 2012 AGAIN YOU PHEGS :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ALGAYDO

The fact that some of y’all would rather have gaga be addicted to drugs and miserable just for the sake of bops.... y’all need therapy ASAP omg 

gstring
7 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Aura, whatever version, is so under appreciated. The chorus is perfection. 

i know right? i became a fan of this song just recently, now i can fully appreciate the whole production and vocal it just amazing

Little little

Nathaniel Arven
13 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

yes is better to  be sober but, mary jane give her so much inspo and she created one of her best songs.. so 🙋🏽‍♂️

Dope.

NewUsername
On 4/17/2021 at 3:10 PM, modern ecstasy said:

Ok but why isn’t she wearing a seat belt :fatcat:

On 4/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, Tempest said:

Loved it but legit scared for gaga being like that in a car. If it were to crash she could get so injured or die, like princess di, or Left Eye. The price of fame...

SO META

I noticed this immediately as well when I started the clip.
I don't understand why celebs seem to never wear their seatbelts, or at least never when we see them in cars. There's really no excuse and there's never a reason to not wear them. It's SO dangerous.

Same goes with Fozzy btw, you should never have a live being on your lap in the car. If the car needs to suddenly hit the brakes, the dog would just fly through the window.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:07 PM, Cookie Tookie said:

She was high and smoking weed most of the time during that era. And she produced some of the best music she has ever created and served some of the best looks during that time. Why would I need to check myself for enjoying that? Aren’t y’all the same ones who claim cannabis is totally safe and great for recreational use? She’s in a very different place now with being sober, but if her being high means we’ll get iconic creations such as MJH, Aura, Swine, Sexxx Dreams, and other brilliant songs, then so be it. 

On 4/17/2021 at 11:14 PM, Donatellah said:

I'm probably gonna get dragged for posting this but y'all gotta admit that if it wasn't PARTIALLY for the drugs, we wouldn't have gotten the great and not only bops that she created for ARTPOP, because they served for inspiration (AFAIK). Plus, didn't Gaga create TFM while also being in drugs? Anyway, I'm glad she's iN a BeTtER pLaCe nOw (I'm sorry but this is such a generic phrase) and that she doesn't do drugs anymore, I really do, but ma'am let's not deny the truth

This "troubled artists make better art" narrative is so old, toxic and not even true, please.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:40 AM, Helxig said:

Yeah it's all fine and well to enjoy the music she put out when she was drunk and high all the time, but she clearly suffered greatly from her addictions, and to say you preferred an addict when they were using is actually really harmful and something we should never do. Implying that you wish an addict would go back to using so that they can make better art for you to enjoy is so awful. Watch Gaga talk about her struggles with being clean and knowing how depressed it makes her that she feels like a worse artist without drugs, and tell me you still want her to use them. Because if you do then you have no sense of humanity or empathy for the artist you claim to love. That's just so selfish 

Helxig speaking the true words, as usual!

AshIey
5 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I noticed this immediately as well when I started the clip.
I don't understand why celebs seem to never wear their seatbelts, or at least never when we see them in cars. There's really no excuse and there's never a reason to not wear them. It's SO dangerous.

Same goes with Fozzy btw, you should never have a live being on your lap in the car. If the car needs to suddenly hit the brakes, the dog would just fly through the window.

I didn’t know that was a normal thing. I just googled “lady gaga driving” and there’s several pictures of her wearing a seatbelt, so hopefully she’s more careful now.

Chuckles
On 4/18/2021 at 5:23 AM, TAIPEI said:

in first clip she looks like was in amsterdam in sept. 2012

1ad88bfe5983725485e93b84a8c9b186.jpg

and second one might be in melbourne or idk lol

650?cb=20151022165420

Second is definitely Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2012.

rexfeatures_1962252a_1.jpg?resize=768:* 

TAIPEI
8 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Second is definitely Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2012.

rexfeatures_1962252a_1.jpg?resize=768:* 

brazil one is third one honey

Archived