💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga liked a tweet about a Chromatica birthday party

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Fresco

The tweet is gone, so all we can see now is the gif of the Gaga doll being beaten with a stick by someone looking very happy to be doing it. :shocked:

The pinata doll is cute tho with the flappy hat thing and shoes bouncing around.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It's so cruel. Stan twitter really is toxic, and it's sad that little monsters are ripping other little monsters that way. I'm positive Gag has no idea it was meant to be a drag cause if you just read it on a surface level it seems more bemused (like, funny and crazy he had a Chromatica party for his 27th)..and then you look at the other tweets and read it again and realize it's not a good natured, slightly jesting take on the birthday. and more a chance for people to be vicious.

100% this. LMs out there just tryin' to be edgy with the Chromatica hate. They're tantrums, basically. Sometimes I feel like a lot of them are haters undercover.

On-topic: Yeah, I don't think Gaga was aware it was a drag. And I don't see the problem with a grown man wanting to have a themed party?

Chromatography

i wanted to see the party :(

who cares if they have a chromatica themed bday party at 27? i’m the same age and i would be thrilled to have something like that. people just suck the joy out of everything. :interestinga:

A MESS

i want a 30th chromatican birthday party now :enigma:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

C1trus

Gaga: ...Could this love protect me from the pain? 

LMs: See for yourself :hor:

86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Serial Chiller

All the people laughing at this. 

Keep the misery and self-loathing to yourself and let other people enjoy their lives. 

FrederickSpears

She liked this because she liked the video of the party I'm sure, that's cute :heart:

FrederickSpears

Also that party is cute and I'd do the same thing tbh! I love that Gaga saw and liked it. Cute. I'd have a Gaga themed birthday party lmao.

• 2 weeks later...
Stupidgagaluver
On 4/17/2021 at 4:52 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

i mean its a hate tweet,which is sad, cuz whats the problem of being 27 and having a birthday theme like that..And this coming probably from a 15 year old "twitter stan":saladga:

I’m not 15 but go ahead and say whatever you want. Ironic how you are dragging someone who’s first language isn’t English and couldn’t properly write “it’s his 27th birthday” on Gagadaily’s website who himself is xenophobic 🥱

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Stupidgagaluver said:

I’m not 15 but go ahead and say whatever you want. Ironic how you are dragging someone who’s first language isn’t English and couldn’t properly write “it’s his 27th birthday” on Gagadaily’s website who himself is xenophobic 🥱

What? The language wasn’t the problem :poot: it was the fact that the tweet got the birthday guy a lot of hate when it wasn’t necessary 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

What? The language wasn’t the problem :poot: it was the fact that the tweet got the birthday guy a lot of hate when it wasn’t necessary 

For a sec I was sooo confused and was like what the f,when I dragged someone lol

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived