• Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she also liked tara savelo's tweet about ARTPOP make-up look:fatcat:

Sarah in the background be like 

stan marsh joke GIF by South Park

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

TheSlash

Gaga: "I have some very interesting things to share regarding Chromatica :hor: ."

Fans: :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

Gaga: "A new Chromatica-themed Haus Labs lipstick :hor:  :party: "

Fans:

86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49

Spoiler

Gaga and DJWS: "We will talk about Act II."

Fans: :deadbanana:  :air:  :firega:  :cryga: 

* months later *

Gaga and DJWS: "We decided to move on and not release the songs."

Fans:

86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49 86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49 86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49

:green: 

Ew, David!

LilyLark

It took me a minute to realize the stan was dragging the party goer (I read it more as bemused, and then following up with his actual birthday...before I realized it could be read as shade)...I'm sure Gaga didn't realize it was meant to be a drag and I hope the person having the party isn't aware of the mean stans.

TBH while I understand some stans don't care for Chromatica...it's a bit bizarre how some act like it's "objectively" a terrible album, etc. while propping up ARTPOP...when ARTPOP is her worst reviewed album and Chromatica and TFM are her best reviewed albums. If one prefers ARTPOP over everything else, I get it as music is subjective, but it is so strange to use it to drag her other albums considering the reviews...

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

yeah i am thinking the same..but those twitter stans are soo unnecessary :fail:

It's so cruel. Stan twitter really is toxic, and it's sad that little monsters are ripping other little monsters that way. I'm positive Gag has no idea it was meant to be a drag cause if you just read it on a surface level it seems more bemused (like, funny and crazy he had a Chromatica party for his 27th)..and then you look at the other tweets and read it again and realize it's not a good natured, slightly jesting take on the birthday. and more a chance for people to be vicious.

Magui

I read the tweet and thought it was meant to be funny in a good way. Then you go and read the comments :fail:

Anyways, i like to think that the birthday guy had a super fun, wild, insane party.

LilyLark

Also, it's a fun, very goofy idea for a party. Not everything has to be so serious...these types of parties aren't for everyone but for certain people it fits their personalities.

It's not for me, but I also don't think it's that "weird" or "unusual." I went to a party a few years ago (he was 25) where the theme was Cher and people dressed in Cher inspired outfits and there was even a cardboard cut out and Cher cake. People have goofy as* theme parties all the time.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Magui said:

I read the tweet and thought it was meant to be funny in a good way. Then you go and read the comments :fail:

Anyways, i like to think that the birthday guy had a super fun, wild, insane party.

Yeah, I went to a Cher theme party a few years ago and it was so much fun. People are so cynical and cruel sometimes. I watched this stupid Netflix show where the characters dressed up as Britney from different eras for a party & I have a friend who is very goofy and loves pop music. His birthday is in August, and I'm thinking it would be funny for us to throw him a "2000s Pop Girl" party (blast pop music from 2000-2020, encourage people to dress up as major pop girls, etc.) or even just a "Britney" party (encouraging people to dress up as Brit from her different eras) based on the Cher party I went to a few years ago and the show.

Some people on social media would probably find it dorky (and not in a fun way), tho, apparently.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

86-D25-D3-E-B918-49-E9-BEDE-A824-D76-E49

The hit gif potential this has :giveup:

Mother of Puppies

I can't read it.. twitter has died. :ohwell: (or maybe twitter is just meditating)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GucciGa

I'm always shocked at what "fans" tweet about Gaga when they know she follows them. The lack of respect is sad. 

😇

HuffsAhoy

Some people are so devoid of any joy and live to drag others down its sad. When I was in college my friends and I used to throw pop star themed parties all the time. I've been to one's for Gaga, Madonna's, Britney, Lindsey Lohan, and even Paris Hilton. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived