Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Ball in small venues

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Why does this look like it's taken straight out of "pawsdownlittlemonsters" :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ElectricAlley

Omg where were these? Also, didn’t artrave have like a random small show at an amphitheater somewhere? 

Mindblown
12 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Omg where were these? Also, didn’t artrave have like a random small show at an amphitheater somewhere? 

Yes, Milwaukee at Summerfest. I was in the pit and it was a magical experience. It didn't feel small at all, the venue holds 23,000 people; but it was definitely one of the smallest artrave shows. There's no good pictures of the actual audience during the concert.

BrNNIcFCcAARSaU?format=jpg&name=smallBrGJ-bMIYAA6Vm1?format=jpg&name=mediumBrGvKCDCMAAQQ4O?format=jpg&name=medium

KURUSHITOVSKA

The second picture is at the Olimpiski in Moscow, it has an 80.000 people capacity. That's not a small venue...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

sarahb
1 hour ago, Mindblown said:

Yes, Milwaukee at Summerfest. I was in the pit and it was a magical experience. It didn't feel small at all, the venue holds 23,000 people; but it was definitely one of the smallest artrave shows. There's no good pictures of the actual audience during the concert.

BrNNIcFCcAARSaU?format=jpg&name=smallBrGJ-bMIYAA6Vm1?format=jpg&name=mediumBrGvKCDCMAAQQ4O?format=jpg&name=medium

My show in Brisbane was like half that capacity. It was sold out and didn't feel small though.

M i K E Y

Wasn’t Birmingham also quite small? 
theres a stage building time lapse 

Massive Monster
14 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Wasn’t Birmingham also quite small? 
theres a stage building time lapse 

That's ArtRave at Birmingham which had 15 000 people in an indoors arena

Born This Way Ball was huge in London Twickenham stadium (more than 50 000 each night), it blocked the streets/ the traffic 

Kind regards

Joshie S

The Australian shows I went to for BTWB & artRAVE are smaller venues, but it makes it so much better because everyone's all squashes together and can party hard to our queen:vegas:

I'm SO glad she brought the catwalks for artRAVE to Australia:firega:, I was worried after the era, that she wouldn't be able to uh....have the..budget

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Pennywise

I had a stadium date to artRave - it was without catwalks, and there was such an absurd distance between the stage and the crowd that even when I was in the front row it felt miles away :air:

it was my only Gaga concert ever, too :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Jewels n Drugs

When the venues were to small to even have the catwalks :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

sarahb
16 hours ago, Joshie S said:

The Australian shows I went to for BTWB & artRAVE are smaller venues, but it makes it so much better because everyone's all squashes together and can party hard to our queen:vegas:

I'm SO glad she brought the catwalks for artRAVE to Australia:firega:, I was worried after the era, that she wouldn't be able to uh....have the..budget

I'm surprised she came at all tbh :rip:

Joshie S
7 hours ago, sarahb said:

I'm surprised she came at all tbh :rip:

Same! 

Sad she only performed 1 show at each city. I saw her in Brisbane and I could tell she had a flu or some kind of cold. She still sang the ****ing house down though.

I'll never forget when I went to both BTWB & artRAVE in Brisbane & then 1 week later she performs in Melbourne and BOTH times sang an unreleased song. First she PREMIERED Princess Die, and THEN she sang Brooklyn Nights.:enigma:

If she ever comes back to Aus I'm going to Melbourne instead of Brisbane.

Even after my artRAVE show, she literally released a music video from C2C, she didn't even mention it at the artRAVE:saladga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

dberrin

she did two small shows in Nice France for the born this way ball, I think it was in replacement of a stadium show, which is quite hard to sell out in France for international singers outside of Paris.
She also did two shows at the zenith for the artrave in Paris. I think this is my favorite live show of Gaga so far it felt so intimate. 

100020704_o.jpgle-chateau...-38dc672.jpg

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, dberrin said:

she did two small shows in Nice France for the born this way ball, I think it was in replacement of a stadium show, which is quite hard to sell out in France for international singers outside of Paris.
She also did two shows at the zenith for the artrave in Paris. I think this is my favorite live show of Gaga so far it felt so intimate. 

100020704_o.jpgle-chateau...-38dc672.jpg

I mean she had lots of shows in France, considering she also did Stade De France I doubt she'd do two stadiums in France 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived