💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Ball in small venues

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Helxig

Few things...

1. She still had the whole castle in every venue so I'm sure the show was just as impressive in person. If not better for those with seats at the back because they were so close. Every BTW ball show they hid the castle with a giant curtain for the opening acts, which is what you can see in the pics. And that little red box thing is a prop for the opening act

2. Here in New Zealand they gave us the actual B-stage, which didn't include the runway/monster pit :smh:  apparently it was too expensive to bring here so they left it in Australia. They wanted to leave the rest of the props in Aussie too but Gaga paid for an extra jet out of her own pocket to make sure we got the whole show, just sans the runway. I felt so bad for the people who were at the back and didn't get to see her closely. Even though it didn't matter for me because I was front row on the barricade :gaycat:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

dberrin
53 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean she had lots of shows in France, considering she also did Stade De France I doubt she'd do two stadiums in France 

I've just checked, she was supposed to do stade Charles Erhman in Nice. I think livenation was not that much inventive that year because Gaga Madonna and Colday all were planned doing two shows in 2012 at Stade de France and Sta Charles Erhman.

sarahb
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Same! 

Sad she only performed 1 show at each city. I saw her in Brisbane and I could tell she had a flu or some kind of cold. She still sang the ****ing house down though.

I'll never forget when I went to both BTWB & artRAVE in Brisbane & then 1 week later she performs in Melbourne and BOTH times sang an unreleased song. First she PREMIERED Princess Die, and THEN she sang Brooklyn Nights.:enigma:

If she ever comes back to Aus I'm going to Melbourne instead of Brisbane.

Even after my artRAVE show, she literally released a music video from C2C, she didn't even mention it at the artRAVE:saladga:

Watch her premiere something in Brisbane instead :giggle:

Archived