💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles to take legal action against false allegations + morphe drops

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

You step in sh!t with both feet but clean off one still means you got sh!t on your feet.

good thing he’s getting rid of the untrue ones but most are true, so he’s still committed a crime lmao 

Yeah I don't mean it in a defensive way. people who just hope on a trend of "exposing" with false stuff deserve the consequences, because it comes off as attention seeking

thank u, next

SEANGT

This is just..... I couldn't imagine wanting to talk to high school boys when I'm college senior age. But I feel like that was normal when I was that age. I just wasn't into younger dudes ever. Do these boys feel taken advantage of?

The Z
38 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

This is just..... I couldn't imagine wanting to talk to high school boys when I'm college senior age. But I feel like that was normal when I was that age. I just wasn't into younger dudes ever. Do these boys feel taken advantage of?

I feel that they take advantage of him as much as he takes advantage of them, if not more. I can't stand James Charles, but these guys do their best to have a moment of fame with stories that really aren't that shocking to me, at all actually, he's 21 :air:

Why would you seduce someone on social media and then report the person for being seduced? Whether James is trash or not, these boys are the definition of trash

ProfessionalClown
14 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I feel that they take advantage of him as much as he takes advantage of them, if not more. I can't stand James Charles, but these guys do their best to have a moment of fame with stories that really aren't that shocking to me, at all actually, he's 21 :air:

Why would you seduce someone on social media and then report the person for being seduced? Whether James is trash or not, these boys are the definition of trash

We love the victim blaming :firega:

The Z
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

We love the victim blaming :firega:

Lol, victim of what? Of being told they're too young when they tell their age? 

They know what they are doing and they're doing it on puporse lol, James is stupid af (imo) but that's about it, I don't understand why he's still famous anyway 

A MESS

honestly I hope talks about consent and adulting and how important sex ed is are made. I know I'm not the only one who as a teenager had chat (at least) with people over the age of consent while I was not (expecially in the gay world), and I know USonians would like the age up to 24 yo, while in Europe is at 16 +/-2. This is a delicate talk and I would refrain, without a career in pedagogy and psychology, from giving hard sentences. But as an adult now I feel I could never do something illegal like this / entertain the idea of a relationship with a teenager. Charles should focus on why he stayed in his teenage and how fame is responsible for it.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

A MESS
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Lol, victim of what? Of being told they're too young when they tell their age? 

They know what they are doing and they're doing it on puporse lol, James is stupid af (imo) but that's about it, I don't understand why he's still famous anyway 

also, this. there's a trend on tiktok and snapchat of underage straight boys trying to flirt with him lying about their age just for clout and for the sake of "ruining his life". I don't think he should fishbait into the poll of fans, I'm not looking for excuses, there are date services for famous people...

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

SlaeUrAnus

I always had an issue with the way he words these apologies.

Taking accountability for being a predator isn't going to make people see what you did less seriously hun.

In my messy era.

Noah

I do not like him BUT I am not surprised many people take that opportunity to create false stories.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived