MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

NYTimes exposes adult film site (another well-known one)

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

it’s terrifying and i totally feel for this girl. both the man who originally uploaded the video as well as XV should be held equally accountable. XV may have not been involved with filming it, however they’re an accessory to the crime as they’ve refused to take it down.

i don’t watch p0rn, however i will be letting people know not to visit the site, especially now that its clear that they host child content on there. makes me sick.

SamanthaC
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I feel like only fans is the only site that is safe from these disgusting content cause all of them comes with consent and no underage users allowed to post content there correct me if I’m wrong 

How does Only Fans verify content creators are of age?

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

How does Only Fans verify content creators are of age?

“In 2019, they implemented an age-verification system to crackdown on underage users accessing the site and creating their own accounts. Creators are now required to submit a selfie of themselves with their legal ID in the picture to prove their identity and age.”

More: https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.moms.com/onlyfans-parents-review/amp/

but then again, OnlyFans has reported that underage users have been using other people's IDs or creating photoshopped images in order to bypass the verification system so it’s not that safe after all 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1
Runway
51 minutes ago, Werk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was thinking the same! I guess the alternative would be to wear something on yourself related to Disney like a Disney shirt, etc. The leaker could blur it out but like for example if you're wearing glasses that has a Disney logo on it then blurring that out would probably defeat the purpose of leaking the tape I think meaning it worked in the end :huh: Basically wear as much Disney stuff as possible so that if the leaker decides to blur it out then they'd pretty much be blurring 98% of you out anyways and you win to an extent! :air: Maybe wear different eye color contacts

Me on the Disney world shops buying my hoe outfits

A27-C2108-17-EA-4-CEF-8629-A9838-C98-E48

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Jose P

Am I the only one who’s always found XV content to just be really sketchy? Idk I’ve always associated the site with that for some reason, at least in comparison to P*rnHub 

lestyoufall

This is why I never hook up over webcam or send nudes with my face in them. Revenge **** is so pervasive that I’m not trusting anyone. Plus I already had an underage picture with my face circulate tumblr & I had to go through & request tumblr remove them one by one. Thankfully they removed them but who knows how many people saved that photo 😣

lestyoufall
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Am I the only one who’s always found XV content to just be really sketchy? Idk I’ve always associated the site with that for some reason, at least in comparison to P*rnHub 

Nah I feel the same. There are so many videos on there of gay men doing meth it’s so gross.

• Thanks 1
Lilbit
1 hour ago, Werk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope this isn't insensitive to post this here (please let me know if it is) but if you're worried play Disney music in the background

Tip-When-making-a-sex-tape-play-Disney-music-in-th?size=800

I’m not getting hot and heavy with The Rock singing You're Welcome :bear: