💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix doesn’t have anything good anymore

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears
5 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

The last two originals that were added to Netflix were god dam awful (Ginny & Georgia and Firefly Lane). It lead me to actually want to cancel Netflix after having an account for 5 years. I just found myself looking through it for ages and not find one thing. I swear by Disney+ nowadays. Netflix’s problem is it’s quantity over quality. They are pumping out hundreds of originals every year and I felt they are running out of ideas. I personally see Netflix on its way out in the next 5 years. 

Disney+ is great if you like childrens show. I couldn't sit through half of what is on Disney+ at my age and I don't like Marvel.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

I didn't renew my membership since my tv broke, I don't like watching shows on laptop or phone, but I will go back as soon as they release a new season of Umbrella Academy or Irmão do Jorel. Their LGBTQIA+ is really tiny, I wanted a bigger catalogue of movies. I like the animes, though.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

FrederickSpears

I personally really love Netflix, but I will say that lately the new shows have been crap. I do like The Irregulars though.

Fresco

they have some of the oscar nominated films.

I had never seen shutter island before.

Thunder force was good enough for entertainment.

Finding lots of stuff I haven't seen yet. It was a netflix night. 

ignotus

If you’re into slice of life/filial story try Reply 1988 :enigma: lots of nostalgic stuff 

Angelina Stefania

Netflix is baloney. Has been since the dolts removed Charmed from their streaming library. 

7 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

I'm waiting for the Queen's Gambit season 2! It was amazing. But yeah I agree.

You do realize this was a limited series and it will never happen right?

Free Bitch

How is it possible nobody mentioned Oprhan Black yet? Its the best series there is and its on Netflix!

Since Netflix changed its vision about originals which went from "you'll find here high budget series and movies that you would never see elsewhere" to "here is another show about horny teenagers in a high school", it was sure to become disappointment after another. But they'll only realize that when Stranger Things is over.

BUtterfield 8
9 minutes ago, Eido said:

You do realize this was a limited series and it will never happen right?

Why does your comment remind me of this lol

Oriane

I don't think I've ever made great discoveries on Netflix. They had a few originals that I liked (OITNB, The Get Down, Sense8...). In terms of movies, I watched a few hidden gems but if we're talking about the classics, they only have the most famous ones that I already saw anyway, there's no middle ground, after that there's also a lot of bad stuff on there... They cater to the masses so obviously I'm not expecting a lot. I've never paid for it, always used someone else's account :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

100% agree, Netflix is lacking behind and once Stranger Things is over I'll cancel my subscription

Better Day
2 hours ago, FreeBritney said:

Disney+ is great if you like childrens show. I couldn't sit through half of what is on Disney+ at my age and I don't like Marvel.

In the US, yes but in the UK we have Star which has added a sh*t ton of adult themed stuff

Together You And I!

SLAYing

Behind her eyes was fukin amazing.. 

The ending was just soo brilliant and left me Shooketh :enigma:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived