💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix doesn’t have anything good anymore

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gypsy101

I actually do you think there’s a lot of good stuff on Netflix but it’s so hard to find it because there’s so much utter crap on there as well. but i also use Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max and Disney+ so i’m usually not in need of content to watch 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Idk I’d say they still have plenty of great ongoing shows like Elite, Stranger Things, The Crown, Drag Race, Big Mouth, Bojack Horseman, and many great shows and movies they didn’t produce. Netflix is just overly saturated so there’s a lot of trash to get through as well

JusKeepBreathin

Ozark 

Lucifer 

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 

Bridgerton

Hollywood and many more.

I mean I guess it's true if your looking for teen shows.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, blindinghope said:

Oh if only y'all cared enough about kdramas. 

Not really a fan of kdramas

blindinghope
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not really a fan of kdramas

Well you're missing out on strangers from hell. It's been highly praised and rightly so

Oh and the Japanese show called Alice in borderland. 

River

I'm only watching Nailed It! now :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Judas Society

I be watching old ass **** on Netflix. Their new originals doesn't cut it and fell flat.

Judas Society
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Idk I’d say they still have plenty of great ongoing shows like Elite, Stranger Things, The Crown, Drag Race, Big Mouth, Bojack Horseman, and many great shows and movies they didn’t produce. Netflix is just overly saturated so there’s a lot of trash to get through as well

Exactly my sentiment. I only use Netflix to watch things they don't produce lol

Gagaloo911

Loop Trump GIF

There's plenty of great content on Netflix. Just cause you have seemingly no taste doesn't mean there isn't good content.

mr.peter

Have you tried Tubi ? Its free and has so many random usually a little or a lot older movies that I kinda forgot about. Sometimes bigger movies are there, but I always find myself there more than apps that cost money

thefamebitch

Honestly it’s so hard to get invested in any original show on Netflix because they cancel everything so quickly these days. It doesn’t help that many shows only have 6-8 episodes. 

mr.peter
1 hour ago, River said:

I'm only watching Nailed It! now :emma:

I dont get how that show has lasted so long, wouldn't everyone at this point go there and try to make something look awful since that is suppose to be the funny part ?

Healed My Heart

Agreed, all the streaming services feel so lackluster rn. For me though I think it's just bc I've watched so much more TV over the last year so I burned through content really quickly :oops:

Also does anyone else feel like all the new stuff coming out is such a downer? Hulu's new movie today is about Covid-23 and is set 4 years into a lockdown :wtfga: I could use some good comedy lol

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived