💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix doesn’t have anything good anymore

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

6 years ago Netflix’s library was popping but now that there’s a bunch of streaming services which has taken away a lot of stuff that used to be on Netflix I don’t really see anything I like anymore 

as of right now elite is literally the only show on Netflix I’ve been watching. I also watched the Ariana concert/documentary. 

thing is hulu and hbo Max both have stuff I like but I’m not willing to pay for both monthly. 

I don’t pay for Netflix so I guess I’ll keep on scrolling :selena:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

You just had to post this after they added it to Netflix UK :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

three letters: VPN

Can I do that on my iPhone for free 

Better Day

The last two originals that were added to Netflix were god dam awful (Ginny & Georgia and Firefly Lane). It lead me to actually want to cancel Netflix after having an account for 5 years. I just found myself looking through it for ages and not find one thing. I swear by Disney+ nowadays. Netflix’s problem is it’s quantity over quality. They are pumping out hundreds of originals every year and I felt they are running out of ideas. I personally see Netflix on its way out in the next 5 years. 

Together You And I!

Modern Ecstacy

Have you watched "Behind her Eyes"? The series left me so shook.

I recommended it to my boyfriend and friend. It left them shook too. My friend called me and said the words "What the F@#k" after finishing the show.

The double plot twist really hits very hard at the end. Very entertaining and engaging show. 

RAMROD

Depends on what you think is anything good 

There are still a lot of good stuffs in there for me. It's just that most of those are foreign shows or movies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

Yea I cut my netflix subscription this year. I'll just get it in month stretches when I want to watch something new they have.

Purr more, hiss less.

dynamite

I was just thinking that... After a handful of good films I'm struggling to find stuff I really want to watch

gypsy101
19 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

I'm waiting for the Queen's Gambit season 2! It was amazing. But yeah I agree.

there won’t be a season 2, it was a miniseries

weed

"No Second Chance" is amazing, french crime/thriller/mystery miniseries. Also.. Doctor Foster, great miniseries.

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

I'm waiting for the Queen's Gambit season 2! It was amazing. But yeah I agree.

Thats a limited series, there wont be a second season. It‘s based on a book and would have to move forward without being based on anything. Making a second season very unlikely.

OT: I still have a lot of shows i havent watched that arent current that are on netflix + they have a lot of good anime. + shows that will continue like the crown or You. Also heard the serpent is really good.

Musery

Magic Mike

Netflix is a totalitarian monopoly of production-distribution, and nothing good comes from their ambition of turning everything as equal "content"

That being said, I recently watched an excellent documentary there, American Murder: The Family Next Door 

Archived