other

Netflix doesn’t have anything good anymore

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo

I feel like Netflix has got so much better recently.. In the UK anyway!

Shows/films I’ve recently watched that I loved:

behind her eyes

the one

ozark 

The impossible 

Limitless 

I have to say, Disney plus with the new avengers material is the one right now :enigma: wandavision was unreal

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Tinnitus15

same here,havent watched smth on Netflix in a long time..still waiting for ELITE since its their best show in a while

KeepOnSwimming

Since they'll release a new docu series with David Attenborough next week, I won't cancel. 😂

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, SLAYing said:

Behind her eyes was fukin amazing.. 

The ending was just soo brilliant and left me Shooketh :enigma:

A good show once a year doesn't make it worth it imo :huntyga:

Dadru

Since I discovered k-drama’s & movies my Netflix got so much better! There are so many good shows/movies but they’re just hidden for you. I don’t even check out the top 10 or popular releases anymore bc they’re indeed (mostly) all bad. My tip is dive a bit deeper or watch some indie films or k-drama’s to freshen up your Netflix profile.

blindinghope
2 hours ago, Dadru said:

Since I discovered k-drama’s & movies my Netflix got so much better! There are so many good shows/movies but they’re just hidden for you. I don’t even check out the top 10 or popular releases anymore bc they’re indeed (mostly) all bad. My tip is dive a bit deeper or watch some indie films or k-drama’s to freshen up your Netflix profile.

Again, they won't for some odd reason. Won't listen to kpop. Won't watch Korean anything. Shame. 

gypsy101
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Ozark 

Lucifer 

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 

Bridgerton

Hollywood and many more.

I mean I guess it's true if your looking for teen shows.

i love kimmy schmidt

Luna Lovegood

I literally got Netflix only because of Sex Education lol

luna’s advocate

BlingNotTheMusic
20 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Apart from a few originals, I find Netflix has the worst selection. I’m much more likely to find something I’m interested in on Hulu. I also recently subscribed to Paramount +. Having old MTV (Daria mostly), Nickelodeon classics, and Comedy Central all in one place? Yes please. 

Daria?!?!?! I'm signing up right now :lolly:

Yeah Netflix has been lacking lately. We've been watching Hulu a lot: The Handmaid's Tale, Little Fires Everywhere, U.S. vs Billie Holiday, etc

EDIT: I cannot forget to mention "Framing Britney Spears"!!!

NewUsername

I mean, over the last year we got:
- Ratched 
- The Haunting of Bly Manor
- Behind Her Eyes
- Bonding Season 2 (way stronger than the first season)
- Dead To Me Season 2
- The Politician Season 2
- Big Mouth Season 4
- Disenchantment Part 3
- Queer Eye Season 5
- Never Have I Ever (not "high quality", but cool, cute after all and important for Indian representation)

All of those are great shows
+ the amazing movie: The Boys in the Band

BlingNotTheMusic
18 hours ago, FreeBritney said:

Disney+ is great if you like childrens show. I couldn't sit through half of what is on Disney+ at my age and I don't like Marvel.

Yeah we recently did the Hulu (ad free) and Disney+ bundle. I was really looking forward to Disney+ but I guess I should have known it would have mostly been kids movies and superhero stuff. It's good for nostalgia's sake but not for an extra $10/mo.

We've also watched Amazon Prime series like "Tell Me Your Secrets" and "Them". Both amazing!

Archived