💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts new video saying she is okay & why she posted the Red Fridge

Gimme More

Featured Posts

blindinghope

I'd say this is worse than what some of you THINK kpop is. This is just sad. I mean maybe she did this on her own but if not then....slave contract. Am I right?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
13 hours ago, Squidward T said:

These videos are so strange. She looks like she is being held hostage 

Yes.  Because she actually is being held hostage.  Why can't a judge see that the conservatorship is detrimental to her health?  Set her free and observe how she does over time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, francescobrunetti said:

Personally, I don't think she has free access to that account. I mean, it's an account for her brand, not her person.

Is it tho? There are random pictures from Google with inspirational quotes and dancing videos, nothing to promote her "brand".

Someone from her team said that she's choosing pictures, videos and captions for her Instagram and other people are posting it

Makes sense

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HEARTSTOP
15 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know if this is my paranoia, but these videos just... creep the living hell out of me. The same exact dark eye makeup, the hands on the hips, someone filming her instead of her just taking a selfie video (is she not allowed to hold a phone?), the fast speaking as if she was forced to memorize these... I don't know who's behind these but if they're trying to make everything look normal, they're doing a miserable job at it.

Exactly my thoughts. It feels like those awkward Disney Channel interludes.

IDGAF

Robo Ga
15 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know if this is my paranoia, but these videos just... creep the living hell out of me. The same exact dark eye makeup, the hands on the hips, someone filming her instead of her just taking a selfie video (is she not allowed to hold a phone?), the fast speaking as if she was forced to memorize these... I don't know who's behind these but if they're trying to make everything look normal, they're doing a miserable job at it.

I hear you but she actually seems a bit more... with it in this video to me? Like it’s a bit better than her previous videos. Also the dizzy answer made me lol.

🤖⚡️

Healed My Heart
14 hours ago, Willco said:

She’s on the gear... 

edit: before I’m absolutely blown up with comments. Look I don’t know 100% but It’s my job, I can usually tell. She’s tweaking. Dopamine antagonists (antipsychotics) make you drowsy which is supposedly what she’s on. Movement of while standing in the same spot, rapid fire speech, flush skin all point to amphetamines.  

I don't want to participate in diagnosing via social media. But I do want to say it's dangerous to generalize like this and not a fair conclusion to draw. Not all psych meds are downers. I used to be on Bupropion for instance. It's an antidepressant with stimulant qualities to help counteract physical depression symptoms like fatigue. I had to get off it bc it basically made me feel borderline manic and increased my anxiety too much with the stimulant component of it. But there are lots of people who take it with success. Also "movement in the same spot, rapid speech, and flushed skin" sound like they could just as well be anxiety symptoms to me. I am the same way when nervous.

She/her 💗💜💙

francescobrunetti
37 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Is it tho? There are random pictures from Google with inspirational quotes and dancing videos, nothing to promote her "brand".

Someone from her team said that she's choosing pictures, videos and captions for her Instagram and other people are posting it

Makes sense

It could make sense, indeed, you're right. However, I personally think acting wacky, mysterious, and so on might also be part of 'Britney Spears the brand' (after all, she's very popular for her struggles, too); hence, that might explain the weird pictures and videos. At the end of the day, no one of us can be sure of what's behind her Instagram, but I definitely noticed that this kind of content is making the general public talk about her again, something which didn't happen whatsoever from 2010 on, despite the several tours and albums. Who knows, perhaps bad (and weird) publicity is still publicity?

President Biden

Yall the sis hasn’t done a lot of interviews and media appearances in several years. It looks early in the morning and windy outside. Tbh at could totally be why the video is odd. I mean, I talk fast like that when public speaking and her movements are just normal anxiety motions. nothing out of the ordinary if shes not used to being poised rn

I got drunk

Archived