💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts new video saying she is okay & why she posted the Red Fridge

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Lilbit
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Imagine diagnosing mental illness from Instagram posts - disgusting.

Reported.

She has gone through so much in 13 years and is still here and remains a positive person - she is strong and shows she’s of sound mind.

Isn’t it public knowledge that she has dementia? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T
25 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Isn’t it public knowledge that she has dementia? 

Wtf? :fail:

Agunimon

I have learned that it’s much better if I just don’t watch any videos on her Instagram featuring her from an angle taken above her head standing outside. 

Adrenaliner
9 hours ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

I get a strong feeling that she's not stable mentally. 

Someones mental health is not an opinion. Disgusting. 

whoresup
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

So this confirms she is behind her instagram?

I think that’s what they want us to believe 

js4754394o9823

People are doing to much

Instagram seems like her safe space

Inspirational quotes, dancing videos etc.

Yeah she seems nervous, but that's probably how she acts daily

Don't expect a person who went through so much to act 100% "normal", whatever that means

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

COOOK
9 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I have learned that it’s much better if I just don’t watch any videos on her Instagram featuring her from an angle taken above her head standing outside. 

Well... good for you and move along lol :awkney:

Gimme More
1 hour ago, yxi said:

Her fans need to stop with that free bit stuff

Imagine being stupid enough to say this when Britney literally said in court that she WELCOMES the informed support of her many fans.

Her sons, her boyfriend and her mom liking Free Britney posts.

Her own brother saying she has NEVER wanted to be in a c-ship and has always wanted to be out of it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

29 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Imagine being stupid enough to say this when Britney literally said in court that she WELCOMES the informed support of her many fans.

Her sons, her boyfriend and her mom liking Free Britney posts.

Her own brother saying she has NEVER wanted to be in a c-ship and has always wanted to be out of it.

No need for personal attack and insulting my intelligence. Her fans are doing too much with the conspiracy theories. She wants her father out but she is not a prisoner with no liberty or freedom of speech. And she slamed the doc for being intrusive.

francescobrunetti
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

People are doing to much

Instagram seems like her safe space

Inspirational quotes, dancing videos etc.

Yeah she seems nervous, but that's probably how she acts daily

Don't expect a person who went through so much to act 100% "normal", whatever that means

Personally, I don't think she has free access to that account. I mean, it's an account for her brand, not her person.

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, yxi said:

No need for personal attack and insulting my intelligence. Her fans are doing too much with the conspiracy theories. She wants her father out but she is not a prisoner with no liberty or freedom of speech. And she slamed the doc for being intrusive.

How is it a conspiracy theory when she ENDORSES the movement and her family support the movement? :sharon:

Try use some brain cells when you make comments like this, when it is abundantly clear Britney supports the movement - she could have easily made a video within these 2 YEARS saying to stop, but she hasn't. All she's done since is endorse it and those close to her support it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lilbit
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

How is it a conspiracy theory when she ENDORSES the movement and her family support the movement? :sharon:

Try use some brain cells when you make comments like this, when it is abundantly clear Britney supports the movement - she could have easily made a video within these 2 YEARS saying to stop, but she hasn't. All she's done since is endorse it and those close to her support it.

You are doing too much. 
At the end of the day she’s a huge public icon with millions of dollars....she doesn’t need martyrs. :ladyhaha:

Believing you even know the FIRST thing about her personal life or legal matters because of E! News or tweets from a few stans is the real problem. 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

You are doing too much. 
At the end of the day she’s a huge public icon with millions of dollars....she doesn’t need martyrs. :ladyhaha:

Believing you even know the FIRST thing about her personal life or legal matters because of E! News or tweets from a few stans is the real problem. 

Umm, what i'm saying comes from COURT documents, she said she SUPPORTS the movement. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't have evidence.

You say she has millions of dollars and she 'doesn't need martyrs' the woman does NOT have access to her money, she is NOT able to speak freely - she very much DOES need support.

So why don't you pipe down? :billie: You clearly have limited knowledge of what is going on, so you should keep your mouth shut, you're clearly not a fan of hers or have any sympathy for situation or have even looked into this properly to say the stupid things you're saying.

Fans are carrying this movement based on FACTS not based on news articles or tweets.

You carry on though supporting abuse and exploitation though, very kindness punk :bear:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lilbit
44 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Umm, what i'm saying comes from COURT documents, she said she SUPPORTS the movement. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't have evidence.

You say she has millions of dollars and she 'doesn't need martyrs' the woman does NOT have access to her money, she is NOT able to speak freely - she very much DOES need support.

So why don't you pipe down? :billie: You clearly have limited knowledge of what is going on, so you should keep your mouth shut, you're clearly not a fan of hers or have any sympathy for situation or have even looked into this properly to say the stupid things you're saying.

Fans are carrying this movement based on FACTS not based on news articles or tweets.

You carry on though supporting abuse and exploitation though, very kindness punk :bear:

I didn’t read any of that. All I saw was “very kindness punk”. Take your advice. 

Archived