Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts new video saying she is okay & why she posted the Red Fridge

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Ronk
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This type of opinions is what's making them keep her in her conservationship and abuse her... she isn't mentally ill, she's just being controlled 

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic Mike

Geez 😒 

“Yes I’m OK”

with a cracked tearful voice
(“She’s so lucky... but she cries cries cries...”) :fatcat:

She’s on the gear... 

edit: before I’m absolutely blown up with comments. Look I don’t know 100% but It’s my job, I can usually tell. She’s tweaking. Dopamine antagonists (antipsychotics) make you drowsy which is supposedly what she’s on. Movement of while standing in the same spot, rapid fire speech, flush skin all point to amphetamines.  

pussycat
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She hasn’t been the ‘same’ Britney since the Conservatorship came in place. 

She’d said multiple times over the years since being in a conservatorship that she has really bad anxiety and is a really shy person. Britney has been like this since 2008... this isn’t anything new.

I think you guys are going too far saying all this about someone who has openly said multiple times that they are an extremely anxious person.

I genuinely believe she is okay, she’s enjoying her time off working, knows she has so much support, progress is being made in her case, she’s in a long term relationship, Jamie is hopefully on his way out...

Things are looking positive! One thing I’ll always admire about her is how strong she is and how she always remains so positive!

Ok thank you! I’m reallllly not that familiar with her so that was kinda a subjective observation. But it’s good that I know now to think my words through more with people in situations like hers. Like I said I don’t know too much ab it all but I do want her to be free too. 

Nothing but love for her n her cute heart :heart:

GucciGa

The constant speculation from fans must be annoying as fk. I swear most of her fans/supporters are just there for the drama. When there isn't enough they make it up. You all make her out to be incapable of doing ANY Thing. 

😇

Gimme More
Just now, Perezchristian said:

Was Blackout released before her C-#ship or after 

Before in 2007, she was placed in a c-ship in feb 2008

#JusticeForBritney ♡

MonsterofFame
41 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This type of opinions is what's making them keep her in her conservationship and abuse her... she isn't mentally ill, she's just being controlled 

47 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Imagine diagnosing mental illness from Instagram posts - disgusting.

Reported.

She has gone through so much in 13 years and is still here and remains a positive person - she is strong and shows she’s of sound mind.

Whoa whoa... do you even know what you're talking about?

I've lived with people who have a diagnosed mental condition and it's normal for someone with a mental illness to still be functional enough to not be in a conservatorship. Britney's actions and behavior in these videos definitely show signs of her not being all there -- the same way an autistic's person's behavior would seem a bit off to other people even if you don't know their condition. Something just doesn't feel right.

These videos from Britney had me thinking the same thing -- that something is definitely off with them. Whether it's her mental state or the fact that the videos are being controlled, something is definitely wrong here. It doesn't mean she should still be in a conservatorship,

gypsy101
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know if this is my paranoia, but these videos just... creep the living hell out of me. The same exact dark eye makeup, the hands on the hips, someone filming her instead of her just taking a selfie video (is she not allowed to hold a phone?), the fast speaking as if she was forced to memorize these... I don't know who's behind these but if they're trying to make everything look normal, they're doing a miserable job at it.

completely agree, her videos are totally creepy and they make me sad for her

Squidward T

These videos are so strange. She looks like she is being held hostage 

beaublue
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know if this is my paranoia, but these videos just... creep the living hell out of me. The same exact dark eye makeup, the hands on the hips, someone filming her instead of her just taking a selfie video (is she not allowed to hold a phone?), the fast speaking as if she was forced to memorize these... I don't know who's behind these but if they're trying to make everything look normal, they're doing a miserable job at it.

Literally everytime someone posts a tiktok or fun video they set their phone down to record… but when Britney does it you’re creeped out? She likes dark eye make up, she has social anxiety which is why she looks away a lot & speaks fast, no one is behind the videos except Britney. Like she is literally telling you she’s fine. Y’all really need to stop with the over board conspiracy stuff cause it’s starting to invalidate the actual issues. She is the one posting on her account, she likes to dance, she likes to use exclamation points, she likes to do fashion shows. Let her live & do what she wants.

I’m glad I’m not the only one sticking up for Britney, it’s good to see @Gimme More

beaublue
1 hour ago, lady siwa said:

I honestly won't believe it until I see see her on her phone recording and/or posting for herself

Well hopefully she never does because saying she has to prove her own identity to you & everyone else who won’t just let her post & do her thing is annoying af & gross.

Archived