💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was planning first ever X rated MTV video with Britney

Regina George

Featured Posts

Schwerk
1 hour ago, good said:

Is anyone else happy this just never happened at all?

Yep, especially Charlie Sheen being involved. He was a a drug addict sex addict entitled man at the time (haven't heard about him since) and I don't understand why she would want to give him of all people a lap dance. Why was she so drawn to men like that at that time? Charlie, Terry, R.Kelly, it's odd. Maybe it's trauma of her past experiences, I'm not trying to analyze or judge her, I'm just happy she's in a better place now.

I'm not a prude at all by the way and I wouldn't mind an x rated music video, but this storyline sounds cheesy AF, kind of like the DWUW video which luckily never was fully released. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

They were both in the same movie together,  remember Machete Kills? Charlie Sheen played the President in that film.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Schwerk
1 hour ago, spector said:

is that carole king? :bear:

That's iconic photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, a master at capturing female sexuality. Maybe Gaga talked to her about this project at the time, who knows?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

spector
Just now, Marjol said:

That's iconic photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, a master at capturing female sexuality. Maybe Gaga talked to her about this project at the time, who knows?

thanks for the serious answer, i was getting way too confused :laughga:

stella + elliot = stelliot

StrawberryBlond

Am I the only one thinking of the Lil Nas X video when hearing about this? Nobody? Just me? Ok.

Yeah, there's no proof this is even true. Charlie has been known to say wild stuff that can't be proven though the stuff he did when he was on drug binges was probably far worse. I'm kinda glad it never happened. It involved people who were so popular and iconic at the time but now it would likely be seen as a dated hot mess and it might have even majorly impacted Gaga's chances as an actress. She's got a history of working with very problematic males and this would have been another massive regretted association years down the line for her, I'm sure. It was for the best that DWUW never got its music video out there as it would only have had to be removed now anyway. This one may have been no different.

Dr Fudge

Obviously this was the video concept for Grigio Girls. Another day, another scrapped idea :enigma::huntyga:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived