Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was planning first ever X rated MTV video with Britney

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

God I wish this happened!

Charlie Sheen has claimed that Lady Gagaonce offered to give a naked lap dance in an “X-rated” music video she was planning.

The actor recalled an unexpected phone call he received from Gaga during his recent appearance on The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Australian radio station KIIS 106.5.

Sheen told the hosts: “So I get this call, from some douche bag. He says, ‘Listen, Lady Gaga is going to do the first X-rated video on MTV. She’s going to be a stripper in a bar and the only person she’s going to lap dance for is Charlie Sheen’.”

The actor continued: “And the phone rings and it’s her. I don’t know what to say, it’s like female Elvis called!”

Sheen then said that Gaga explained the concept of the video to him: “It’s Britney, Lindsay [Lohan] and Lady Gaga and they are rushing through traffic to get to a strip joint. They are the dancers!”

He also claimed that Gaga told him, “I’m going to go full nude, are you prepared?”, to which Sheen replied: “I was born prepared!”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/charlie-sheen-says-lady-gaga-wanted-to-give-him-a-naked-lap-dance-in-a-music-video-2025235

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

The absolute iconicity of this????????? Would have broken the internet for sure

Maaaaybe would have been a dent on her credibility as a serious actor. But she's done much worse :billie:

chaeri pls

Magic Mike

Smells like Marina Abramović perfect confusion, but I'll be here for a lap dance. Whenever you want Miss Gaga

Regina George
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The absolute iconicity of this????????? Would have broken the internet for sure

Maaaaybe would have been a dent on her credibility as a serious actor. But she's done much worse :billie:

Imagine how iconic that would have been! I’m SURE she talked about it with Lindsay and Britney when she visited her in Vegas but Britney was not there for it :fatcat:

tylerjs

Her mind. The way this breaks boundaries even for THE Lady Gaga. I’m always so curious to know the ideas that have passed through her head and just never made it out :flutter:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

dimitristhe

That’s so ARTPOP era. Probably a scrapped Sexxx Dreams video and/or even a remix with Britney and Lindsay.

Ugh, my gay heart... :giveup:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

weed

this was literally so iconic, including lindsay stealing gaga's earrings

article-2179662-143CBC1F000005DC-14_634x

Chromatikitten
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

it’s like female Elvis called!

:nooo:

To think we could’ve gotten Blackout/Gimme More level of slayage and triconery from Gaga :bradley:

2012Ga truly was that betch :bradley:

She's meditating guys — She's died

ThatGagaBoobStan

This just made me...skskskskakdnekxbsld..OMG...OH MY ****ING GOD:nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Regina George
4 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

That’s so ARTPOP era. Probably a scrapped Sexxx Dreams video and/or even a remix with Britney and Lindsay.

Ugh, my gay heart... :giveup:

I think it could have been for a collaboration she was planning to do with Britney at the time. Also your Sexxx Dreams theory makes sense because she said she at some point wanted to make it the lead single. It was that or Applause. 

spector
5 minutes ago, weed said:

is that carole king? :bear:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Regina George
Just now, spector said:

is that carole king? :bear:

No that’s Britney, duh.,

Spoiler

:billie:

Jill
7 minutes ago, weed said:

Britney looks so different here

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived