Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Evanescence - Better Without You

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Their incredible album came out a couple of weeks ago and they just dropped a new music video for one of the highlights of it "Better Without You". :applause:

JusKeepBreathin

Am I the only one who finds those Ballerina music boxes gorgeous and terrifying at the same time?

Amy is always just so amazing. I freaking love her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cherries

I love evanescence. I remember my eveanescence phase

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Anderson123
7 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Is the album any good? Which tracks stand out for you guys

It's good from start to finish, better than self titled for sure. My favorites are Broken Pieces Shine, Wasted On You, Better Without You and Far From Heaven.

Brainiac

Wow such a gorgeous music video! So glad one of my fav songs on the album got such a great video!

FrederickSpears
11 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

Is the album any good? Which tracks stand out for you guys

It's their best album in years according to all my friends, but I've not listened to a lot of it yet but do like what I've heard! I'll probably go stream it later.

QueenMortuana

Some parts were cool but they could have done more with the story they had going on. I also really liked the ember/ash effect towards the end. I do really love the song though.

I just started the album and there's only one song I dislike out of the 7 I've heard. The opening song is pretty strong and the transition was great but the second song didn't quite deliver. The mixing is off in a few songs so her vocals get lost on my ears but I am enjoying it.

Archived