Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justice for DWYW feat Xtina

Akiki

Featured Posts

Akiki

We should ride the wave and ask for gaga and interscope to re-release ARTPOP with the Xtina version. I miss DWYW.

And for those who say Kelly have rights on the song I must say that Taylor fought for her songs and so should Gaga. He must let the song go. He is a criminal. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Track #8 should be the solo version and then bonus tracks:

16. Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera)

17. Applause (DJ White Shadow Trap Remix) 

:gayhat:

Regina George

Kelly has writing credits on that song. Even without him he’d profit. Y’all seriously need to let it go. At this point y’all don’t even care about Gaga’s credibility because if you did you’d know how hypocritical that would make her look. 

Akiki
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Kelly has writing credits on that song. Even without him he’d profit. Y’all seriously need to let it go. At this point y’all don’t even care about Gaga’s credibility because if you did you’d know how hypocritical that would make her look. 

Ugh... he needs to let it go. Not us 

asfittingasmcqueen
Just now, Regina George said:

Absolutely. Gaga removed DWUW not only because of the R. Kelly feature, but also because he has writing credits on any version of the song, which is why neither the Christina/Rick Ross features or the solo version replaced it

Akiki
4 minutes ago, gagaliens said:

Absolutely. Gaga removed DWUW not only because of the R. Kelly feature, but also because he has writing credits on any version of the song, which is why neither the Christina/Rick Ross features or the solo version replaced it

Taylor fought for her songs and Gaga should do the same. Make a deal. He is the wrong part in this. And Taylor had a much weaker point than Gaga. Kelly is a criminal, Scooter is an opportunist at most and there are many more people to blame than him. 

venuspop

as much as I love dwuw I think it'd be a really bad move to put it into ARTPOP or Act II (if it happens) regardless of the version because the song is forever associated wtih and tainted by you know who :awkney:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

The solo version makes the most sense though. I don’t understand why R Kelly has writing credits even on the solo version when the solo was recorded wayyy before he was featured on the song

Gaga is known for being generous with writing credits. For all we know she probably registered Do What U Want with him as co-writer, not just featured artist. I was trying to find the leaked documents from last year that show which % gets Gaga, Paul or whoever helped write the songs but couldn't find the one with DWUW.

These ones:

Spoiler

EYJdMlqXsAARdBV?format=png&name=medium

Spoiler

NOBTR.png

Warning

What is strange that no other artist removed collabs with him, you can still find for example his and Mariah collab and many others as well, only Gagz removed that song with him. :shrug:

Pretty Please
1 minute ago, Warning said:

What is strange that no other artist removed collabs with him, you can still find for example his and Mariah collab and many others as well, only Gagz removed that song with him. :shrug:

Because of the nature of the song. The song and the never released video are incredibly salacious and in the proximity of a sexual predator they dont come out well. 

Ot: you guys for your own good need to just let it go. There is no way to reintroduce it without bringing controversy back up. There is no positive spin. You can convince yourself “omg itll be a reclamation of the song and thatll generate even more buzz” but it will do nothing but open old wounds. 

what you want is not necessarily always going to be the best career move and im sorry but thats just the way it is. 

Archived