Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag race’s Katya to get her own reality dating show

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

OUTtv Media Group (OMG) is partnering with Producer Entertainment Group (PEG), to launch OUTtv USA, an SVOD service dedicated to premium LGBTQ+ content. OUTtv marks the first LGBTQ+ Apple TV channel and is now available on the Apple TV app.

OUTtv debuts today and is available for a seven-day trial on the Apple TV app. Subscriptions will be $2.99 per month. OUTtv is expected to launch across other marquee SVOD platforms later this year.

From Katya with Love – The eight-episode unscripted dating series follows everyone’s favorite bi-sexual Russian drag hooker, Katya, as she looks for love among a diverse group of singles.

Source

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

They joked about this on their podcast and I am thrilled if this is actually manifesting.

Here for this! She's one of the most likeable/iconic queens to come from the show, plus she's super funny so I can't wait to watch :ladyhaha:

SEANGT

okay...i have to...get the apple tv app and subscribe to a channel in that app to get to these shows. that's so confusing lmao i'm never doing that

alsemanche

oh my god :bradley: She's literally my favorite thing to come out of drag race :bradley:

I hope someone pirates it asap :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

GagaSine

I'm so confused because I've been subscribed to Out tv through apple for several months now :confused: 

Edit: didn't realize out tv is a canadian channel so it is just launching in the US now

alsemanche

She's currently doing a 7-minute plank on IG in full drag (and she just smoked before starting) :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

venuspop

omg i need to see this :ally:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

A MESS
24 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

She's currently doing a 7-minute plank on IG in full drag (and she just smoked before starting) :ladyhaha:

I love her she got one of the most hip singer in Italy on her remix album and she also went through an italian phase on IG, I cannot I laughed so hard

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived