šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Powerpuff girls live action casts Miss Bellum & narrator

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

Ugh one of my favourite characters from PPG.

That being said, will we be seeing her onlyĀ from the head below like the cartoon or...?Ā :huntyga:
Ā 

Also, considering this is being produced by the same guys making Riverdale, Iā€™m gonna keep my expectations lowĀ :madge:

JusKeepBreathin

They needed a younger Jessica Lange type but with a mid west accent for that role. Someone that exudes sexual energy and strength at the same time. They needed Vera Stone from "The Order" for that part.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Esteban
16 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

That being said, will we be seeing her onlyĀ from the head below like the cartoon or...?Ā :huntyga:
Ā 

Also, considering this is being produced by the same guys making Riverdale, Iā€™m gonna keep my expectations lowĀ :madge:

I planned to watch Riverdale soon cause Sabrina was a guilty pleasure, is it that bad?

Contrapoints

@EstebanĀ I dont about Sabrina but Iā€™ll just leave theseĀ here to update you on the Riverdale shenanigansĀ Ā 

Ā 

Meredith Grey
1 hour ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Ā 

Itā€™s being produced by the people making riverdale but itā€™s not written by them. Diablo Cody has written some pretty good movies in the past so this could go either way.

huttont
45 minutes ago, Esteban said:

I planned to watch Riverdale soon cause Sabrina was a guilty pleasure, is it that bad?

Itā€™s terrible. But also a guilty pleasure of mine

Pablo
33 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

@EstebanĀ I dont about Sabrina but Iā€™ll just leave theseĀ here to update you on the Riverdale shenanigansĀ Ā 

Ā 

Yes we stan Michael's Microphone

Don't visit my profile

Esteban
47 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Ā 

Ā I get it!Ā it's like a teen version ofĀ The Young and the Restless with hottiesĀ :toofunny:Ā I'm lowkey here for itĀ :enigma:

Runway

Miss Bellum is a soccer mom?Ā This show only gets worse at every update we get :sharon:

RAMROD

They better put 5 wigs on her cos Ms. Bellum hair is big and glorious :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JusKeepBreathin

I'd rather see Rupaul with a big red curly wig as Miss Belum.

drag-race-_2-2000.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived