Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star involved in car accident

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Economy
6 hours ago, King J said:

That's horrible hope he's okay.Ā 

With that being said,Ā I always think when stuff like this happens to bad people that I hope it makes them reassess the way they conduct themselves.

it never does.

Once in a while it does... sometimes ppl surprise u...

Ā 

Problem is he is a rich celebrity... its harder for those ppl to change :madge:...

Ā 

Still not impossible tho :)

Ā 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I mean if I was a racist then yes I deserve itĀ 

You know what? You're right. Let's commit mass genocide on everyone who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic. They deserve because some are not educated enough and others just choose to stay racist

shark tank deal GIF by CBC

(No I don't mean this so don't ban me)Ā 

With Peace and love

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

because some are not educated enough

imagine using ā€˜not educated enoughā€™ as an excuse to be a racistā€¦ also, he was in his 20s when he used those racist remarks. I would close one eye IF he was a teenager when he said that because teens are not mature enough but he was a grown ass man when he said those nasty remarksĀ 

lunaā€™s advocate

KillerMonster

So much hate on this post.Ā :/ Some of yā€™all need a reality check.Ā 

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

Gagas lil monster
13 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

imagine using ā€˜not educated enoughā€™ as an excuse to be a racistā€¦ also, he was in his 20s when he used those racist remarks. I would close one eye IF he was a teenager when he said that because teens are not mature enough but he was a grown ass man when he said those nasty remarksĀ 

1) that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that wishing death or harm on others because they have been or are racist isn't good enough.Ā 

2) the fact that you have a problem with saying "not educated enough" but say nothing about commiting mass genocide on racists, homophobes and sexist speaks VOLUMES

With Peace and love

chromatic puzea
23 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

You know what? You're right. Let's commit mass genocide on everyone who is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic. They deserve because some are not educated enough and others just choose to stay racist

on paper this doesn't sound too bad. . .Ā 

do u like the jojo siwa song

SharkmanthaC

He's not my favorite person, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I hope he's able to recover from all his injuries. Fortunately, he has the funds that it takes in America to pay for his medical bills.

she/her/hers

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

I said what I said!

you said something really stupid, luv

Pennywise

Black ice is terrifying tbhĀ 

4 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

I mean, you may not "mean" it but you lowkey snapped, let's do this girlies, let's make the world a better placeĀ :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

DenDenTired
5 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

Damn sorry I don't read the articles for racists

Shame on you, youā€™re not perfect and neither am I. He blew up at 19, Iā€™m 27 and should be killed for what said back then. This is a person in pain. Promote online kindness, meanieĀ 

DenDenTired
5 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Grow up, I hate all you twinks pretending that you *never* said anything wrong. Quit bottoming without being vaccinated. This is a *human* who isnā€™t well. Promote online kindnessĀ 

Luna Lovegood
15 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

Grow up, I hate all you twinks pretending that you *never* said anything wrong. Quit bottoming without being vaccinated. This is a *human* who isnā€™t well. Promote online kindnessĀ 

he's literally a violent racist i'd say i'm much better than him thank you!

lunaā€™s advocate

gagaisitalian
7 hours ago, Dennnis said:

Shame on you, youā€™re not perfect and neither am I. He blew up at 19, Iā€™m 27 and should be killed for what said back then. This is a person in pain. Promote online kindness, meanieĀ 

Ok, racist-enabler. I have never said the N word. You people are weird saying you deserve a pass for stuff you said as an ADULT............

gagaisitalian
10 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

you said something really stupid, luv

oh damn, my b!

Archived