💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor #1 in the UK – breaks The Beatles' 54 year old record

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Taylor Swift rewrites UK Official Chart history this week as her rerecorded album Fearless (Taylor’s Version) lands at Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart, surpassing a long-held chart record by The Beatles.

The Official Charts Company can confirm that by scoring her third chart-topping album in the space of just 259 days (following Folkore on July 31 and Evermore on December 18), Taylor sets a new all-time record for the fastest accumulation of three Number 1 albums ever.

The record was previously held by The Beatles for 54 years – the band notched up a trio of chart-toppers in 364 days between 1965-1966, with Help!, Rubber Soul, and Revolver.

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) racks up just over 21,000 chart sales to become the star’s seventh UK Number 1 album, and outperforms the Number 5 peak of the original, released in 2008.

The entry now places Taylor third among female artists with the most chart-topping albums, behind Madonna (12) and Kylie Minogue (8).

taylor-swift-number-1-award-fearless-796

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
9 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she really is the music industry now:fatcat:

always has been :sis: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

insight

Let her enjoy the moment... there'll always be somebody else to tie or break this record

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She said lemme flex on these lil country dudes and remind them I can run cowboy nation again if I wanted. :ladyhaha:

A MESS

yyyyyyeeeeeeesssss so happy for her, I dislike Beatles lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Levine

With streaming and sales at their lowest. Not trying to discredit her, but the comparisons with the old acts should end (I'm talking in general). Now it's easier to get a #1.

I repeat: she's great and those stats are impressive, but this is ridiculous.

gagaisitalian

Not her rerecorded album doing better than the original?!?! Omg this Queen is ruthless!

Archived