Taylor #1 in the UK – breaks The Beatles' 54 year old record

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James
7 hours ago, insight said:

Let her enjoy the moment... there'll always be somebody else to tie or break this record

You have to stop-Gaga

MonsterofFame

Wow. I'm so happy for Taylor. She earned her position in the industry, pushed through all the lies & manipulation, and didn't even have to use sex to sell her music.

And I'm so glad that she is still smashing records with her new record label -- proving that she really DIDN'T need Big Machine to continue the success she's had.

gypsy101
8 hours ago, insight said:

Let her enjoy the moment... there'll always be somebody else to tie or break this record

sure maybe 50 years from now

Jill
56 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Wow. I'm so happy for Taylor. She earned her position in the industry, pushed through all the lies & manipulation, and didn't even have to use sex to sell her music.

And I'm so glad that she is still smashing records with her new record label -- proving that she really DIDN'T need Big Machine to continue the success she's had.

Not that there's anything wrong with using your body to sell records if that's what you want to do...but yeah

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FentyGa

TAYVOODOO

my ex was a beatles stan and i’m a swiftie, so i take this as a w for me:firega:

FentyGa
39 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I don’t get it or her

chances are, you’re just not into lyrics. that’s kind of her thing. every artist has their niche thing that makes them special/gives them appeal

taylor’s is the way she puts her experiences into lyrics. people who love her songs can relate them, and apply them to their lives. she’s also a great storyteller (folklore & evermore are essentially anthology albums), and fans love piecing together bigger themes and storylines through clues she leaves throughout her albums.

ig, for context, gaga’s thing is concepts/tying in fashion with music with videos, etc. whitney’s thing was vocals. rihanna’s thing is her image. charli’s thing is dance music for circuit gays.

swakby
8 hours ago, Togekiss said:

I don’t get it or her

There’s always going to be this guy

imnotyourbabe10

I’m also of the team of not understanding her notoriety. I admire her hard work and writing her own stuffΒ (and I say that without glamorizing hustle culture). I just don’t necessarily connect toΒ her work.Β Her first album was pretty decent (coming from a small town perspective when I was a teen). But her continued, nonstop efforts come across as kind of disingenuousΒ to me. I realize this release was her taking back power, right? So good for that!

I bet others could say how crazy we are as Gaga stans, so I can see many sides to it.Β 

GAGAXABO
20 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she really is the music industry now:fatcat:

Is she? My mum does not know her lol...

Monster in Scotland

Archived