Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Itunes was better than artRAVE

Akiki

Featured Posts

Helxig

Did you attend both??? Because if you went to the iTunes festival I am so jealous :air: 

I thought the artRAVE was amazing tbh. The costumes and lighting were incredible. And the fact that everyone got a good close up view of her at some point! Being there was absolutely electric. And she did have that whole segment where she stripped and quick changed in front of us to show the 'woman behind the outfit' 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170

I love the artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball! It is either my 2nd or 3rd favorite show she has ever done (1st bring BTWB and 2nd/3rd being MB 2.0). She performed every song of ARTPOP during the tour (it wasn’t on the same nights but it counts)! Also, the costumes were great, from watching the shows from: Paris Night 3, Birmingham Night 1, and fanmade DVDs it really did seem like a rave, and probably the one I would chose to see live.

LandonM170

Also, it was a great set! Except for G.U.Y. following ARTPOP that made no sense. I think she should have stuck with Aura for the opener (like Swinefest, SXSW) or did another song after ARTPOP that wasn’t crazy EDM (like Fashion! or Sexxx Dreams). Either way a great show!

XxBones

I was there in person and artrave was seriously the most fun I’ve had out of her tours. So much energy and literally being able to be so close with walkways gong over us. I am not sure how it is for someone looking at videos but in person it was like a party. With so much colors. 

Trevstar4
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

Which artRaveposter-780.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I came here curious of the same thing... which one. I liked both tbh :p

Massive Monster

100 % agree

We could say that a smaller set/ performance will mostly be better than a full concert because she has more endurance

But more importantly it has to do with the rhythm/ choreography, costume and ideas (which are far superior during iTunes).

For example Gaga is actually sitting down during Swine (letting the dancers do crazy high energy dancing) and its so good.

Speaking of her other concerts I actually think the Joanne Tour is much better quality that artRave (I saw both live).

Kind regards

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Trunks said:

Yes, the iTunes Festival gave us the best versions of MANiCURE and Sex Dreams (which was ruined by studio versions)., while artRave was a mess, ugly costumes, ugly stage, one of her worst shows ever

i mean artRave is better than that Enigma mess... lol 

TimisaMonster

Well the music versions played were definitely better...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

A MESS
23 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i mean artRave is better than that Enigma mess... lol 

we don't talk about E. :saladga:

No but honestly I was never able to attend the artrave and for what I've seen I missed the best experience of my life.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

artpopulace
1 hour ago, LandonM170 said:

Also, it was a great set! Except for G.U.Y. following ARTPOP that made no sense. I think she should have stuck with Aura for the opener (like Swinefest, SXSW) or did another song after ARTPOP that wasn’t crazy EDM (like Fashion! or Sexxx Dreams). Either way a great show!

Fashion! used to between ARTPOP and ARTPOP and I was really sad when they cut it :messga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

LandonM170
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Fashion! used to between ARTPOP and ARTPOP and I was really sad when they cut it :messga:

The first 16 shows Fashion! was performed and it was between Donatella and the Venus Intro Interlude. Yeah I loved it Fashion! is an underrated masterpiece.

artpopulace
7 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

The first 16 shows Fashion! was performed and it was between Donatella and the Venus Intro Interlude. Yeah I loved it Fashion! is an underrated masterpiece.

Oops my bad, I am so tired that I even wrote between ARTPOP and ARTPOP lol. Wish she'll acknowledge or even perform it in the future, it's such a wonderful song :nick: 

EDIT: Is it weird that consider Free Woman as sister of Fashion! especially with the pre-chorus 'we own the world, the underworld" and "we own the downtown, hear my sound" lol

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

The Z
2 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

Which artRaveposter-780.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

artRAVE can only be the tour. 

The release party was called ArtRave

MoonIight
6 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

artrave has the best intro and lighting 

and i like to see gaga changing wigs at tour

imagine saying artrave is her worst tour :cryga:

This.

I truly don't understand the obsession liddos have with The Born This Way Ball. It's by far her worst tour. She was miserable, most of the times felt like she wasn't present, way too messy, that castle looked cheap, lighting was atrocious, 60/70% of the costumes were ugly etc etc. At least the artRAVE was meant to be a party and it delivered in that department. :billie:

Archived