💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X comes for Little Monstrosity

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Who cares about this guy. What does he even sing? He had like one hit song and hasn't been on anyone's mind since. 

He's big here in the US. Some monsters are acting embarrassing and petty (and some are being racist) towards him because they feel like Judas is being "ignored"...so stupid.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bella Goth
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Stan Twitter is trash!

but stan twitter made ARTPOP trending i cant be mad 

LilyLark

Stan culture is so toxic and stupid, and one of the unfair things is the "artist" that people stan is the one who ends up getting dragged more when stans on twitter act stupid instead of the idiot on twitter doing the "stanning." It's why I stay off stan twitter 95% of the time nowadays.

I said this in my other post, but some stan "groups" will drag up all the old laundry slash literally try to ruin an artist's career if they get angry over other stans on twitter. BTS is the biggest one, but the Hive has done it in the past (I recall one of the giant Bey stan accounts back in the day posting what problematic things some other artists had done in response to another stan account) as have monsters, nicki fans, Tay's fans (with Sia), etc.

Stans of one artist trying to destroy a famous person's career because you are quarreling with some rando stranger who "stans" them on twitter is straight up insane, and is bizarrely normalized on stan twitter.

FFXIV WhiteMage

This is quite unfair to Gaga. Although that’s a stan account, some random stranger can do that too (looking at those OGH) and let’s be honest, in case like this, LMs or fanbases doesn’t het the heat from the GP - the artist does. 

LilyLark
45 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

Stans shouldn't tweet stupid comparisons like this. That said, Lil Nas X knows he's fanning the flames by quote tweeting it.

Yeah, I love him and I get why he'd be irritated by such a tweet...but he used to be a Barb. He knows d*mn well that even tho his stans are pretty chill (unlike monsters and Barbs, lol) some are going to take this as a reason to go open season on Gaga and not the idiot who tweeted the comparison. Monsters and Barbs would be way worse, tbf, tho.

thatfoxyfeeling

It's actually disturbing how many people who are part of the stan culture on Twitter literally have no life. They must be really sad to compare other peoples achievements and success cause they don't have any of their own. :oprah:

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It's actually disturbing how many people who are part of the stan culture on Twitter literally have no life. They must be really sad to compare other peoples achievements and success cause they don't have any of their own. :oprah:

I honestly find it kind of fascinating...like there should be more psychological/social behaviorist studies on it. I "get" spending some time to read news about a fav celeb/crack jokes/even occasionally correct wildly untrue statements about a celeb one "stans"...but the full on viciousness/the comparisons/etc. are impossible to understand (especially as some people seem to spend a ton of time doing such negative things). It's just completely batshit behavior....I think the nuttiest example is when Barbs literally tried to destroy Cardi's career a few years back. Moreover, stan twitter seems to care far less about the actual art than the celeb's personal life or style or whatever or attacking other celebs.

Then again,tbf, I used to spend an inordinate amount of time on politics twitter before scaling way back...that said, politics are more serious and have more of a real life impact (even if people quarreling on twitter don't) versus going "Gaga can sing better than x" or "Taylor outsold y".

weed

he really doesn't have to reply to random twitter stans lmao but ig that's his thing, stupid original tweet 

49 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Who cares about this guy. What does he even sing? He had like one hit song and hasn't been on anyone's mind since. 

His song literally went #1 last week :oprah:

River

Finally we have an unapologetic gay artist and gays finds a way to take him down :smh:

we wish we had gay artists like that 10 years who did a controversial video like Montero.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Serial Chiller

the racist ass gays in my country are dragging lil nas x saying who is he compared to judas. 

smh i HATE the stans in my country. :fatcat:

Pretty Please
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

for insecurity

the gag is only super stans remember what madonna did, and same for Judas and CMBYN eventually. why tweet something that’ll age like milk

but no Judas isn’t gonna get dragged ma...

Cmbyn is a follow up to a record breaking age appropriate anthem. Born this way was big but it was not a 180 switch from BTW to Judas like CMBYN is. Also, CMBYN is a breakthrough for a black lgbt person. Also, cmbyn went number one. Also, like a prayer is not only remembered by super stans it more than casually was a pop culture phenomenon that casual adults like my racist step dad for sure remember.

LNX is without a doubt doing what gaga and madonna did before in a new revolutionary way. The fact we are being so nonchalant about it kinda shows how revolutionary it is. A gay rapper just got a number one song about ****ing a dude by making a video about seducing and usurping the devil... twenty years from now how many gay men will have number one records because labels saw that a gay artist could do it and put money into developing future gay singers/rappers. 

Judas compared to Like a prayer and CMBYN will have the least commercial impact out of all three and thats okay. Wish stans like the one LNX tweeted would think a little before tweeting that kind of thing. We all look so petty/pawsdownlittlemonsters and we have for years now. We have to do better. 

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Quartz said:

I mean both were quite controversial. Judas just had the added radio boycott due to its demonic nature lol

Montero is not being played on radio. It barely has a  9 million audience. It's not even top100. Let's put it this way, Sam Smith and Normani - Dancing with a Stranger has almost 18 million listeners and it's at #96.

If that isn't a boycott IDK what is.

Judas performed average on the radio peaking at #34 with 36 million audience in it's third week. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Flawless

Love and support him but the way he responds to everyone who tries take him down is pathetic. Cardi B is also like this. Maybe is just to have some fun but I doubt this doesn't affect him somehow. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Wolf Boy

How quickly Gaga fans forget. She was dragged over and over due to stupid Madonna comparisons and Gag fans were all crying about it back then....

Archived