💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

It's Final: J.Lo & A-Rod Calling Off Engagement

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez told the “Today” show Thursday in a joint statement that they are calling off their two-year engagement.

“We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so. We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects,” it said.

“We wish the best for each other and one another’s children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support.”

Source:

https://apnews.com/article/jlo-arod-split-0795d31ca2b4e998fc6d20e4ee935047?utm_medium=APEntertainment&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson

She needs to take some time to herself, its embarrasing at this moment. Wish her the best 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

JusKeepBreathin

I knew that's wasn't going to last. 

I'm going to be really honest and you guys may not like it but a person who works as hard as she does and is scrutinized just as hard relationships don't last.  Madonna, Mariah, Rihanna, sorry to say this but Gaga and so on. The only reason Beyoncé is still with Jay-Z are still together is because Beyoncé seems to be able to forgive infidelity and Jay is not threatened by her success. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm going to be really honest and you guys may not like it but a person who works as hard as she does and is scrutinized just as hard relationships don't last.  Madonna, Mariah, Rihanna, sorry to say this but Gaga and so on. The only reason Beyoncé is still with Jay-Z are still together is because Beyoncé seems to be able to forgive infidelity and Jay is not threatened by her success. 

I worry about this too for Gaga, but i hope she and Michael proves us wrong. Gaga having a faithful husband and children, that would be wonderful to see.

FFXIV WhiteMage

This is so sad 😭 I hope nothing but happiness for her (and for him also but I don’t know much about him). 

zakariah

honestly, everytime i see them at an award show together, i thought they looked like bffs instead of a couple

gypsy101
13 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

Doesn’t she have a pattern of this??

she’s been married three times, her last one to marc anthony for about 7 years before they separated. she’s been with a-rod for about 5 years. she’s a 50 year old woman, obviously she’s gonna have a relationship history.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

There are a lot private flight attendants who said that J.Lo is insecure, she don't hires female flight attendants at all, and everyone need to speak to her managers than directly to her during the flight, wherever there may be. And she doesn't tip. :bradley:

One flight attendant said they witnesses J.Lo scolded one of her ex, "I paid your bills!" when he was trying to be nice to a flight attendant.

Personally, I assume that was either Chris Judd or Beau Smart , who are also her ex dancers. Cos JLo definitely won't say that line to Marc, Ben Affleck, Diddy, or A-Rod cos they are wealthy themselves  :bradley:  :giggle:

Try to look up on private jet attendant insta, (@CFA_Life), lots of confessions going on there, from celebs to just "regular" costumers like wealthy businesmen/women and their rude sugar babies  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ziggy
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

and he is also *wildly* successful and the primary bread-winner, technically. So it is less a woman being the money maker and more "we're making money TOGETHER." kind of vibes which is kind of hot so I get it.

I think Gaga could make it work since it's clear she's willing to go the extra mile to make a relationship work even slow down professionally especially as she diversifies her creative portfolio to makeup and acting.

River

The backup dancer was the best husband idk why she left him

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived