Stupid Oreo
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga's curse

AP21020631073807-1.jpg?w=600

does this mean she can finally marry someone? :fatcat:

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

does this mean she can finally marry someone? :fatcat:

I remember she said she doesn't believe in Marriage anymore in an interview, who knows?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I remember she said she doesn't believe in Marriage anymore in an interview, who knows?

she passed the curse so 

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

she’s been married three times, her last one to marc anthony for about 7 years before they separated. she’s been with a-rod for about 5 years. she’s a 50 year old woman, obviously she’s gonna have a relationship history.

It's ridiculous on a little xenophobic. When has Jennifer Aniston had a lasting relationship. They never talk about her like they talk about JLo. Pretty sure we've been through three boyfriend's with Gaga since 2013. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

There are a lot private flight attendants who said that J.Lo is insecure, she don't hires female flight attendants at all, and everyone need to speak to her managers than directly to her during the flight, wherever there may be. And she doesn't tip. :bradley:

One flight attendant said they witnesses J.Lo scolded one of her ex, "I paid your bills!" when he was trying to be nice to a flight attendant.

Personally, I assume that was either Chris Judd or Beau Smart , who are also her ex dancers. Cos JLo definitely won't say that line to Marc, Ben Affleck, Diddy, or A-Rod cos they are wealthy themselves  :bradley:  :giggle:

Try to look up on private jet attendant insta, (@CFA_Life), lots of confessions going on there, from celebs to just "regular" costumers like wealthy businesmen/women and their rude sugar babies  :giggle:

So what, typical girlfriend behavior when their man talks to a pretty girl. Meh... 

Besides most male flight attendants have seen more married c**k than all of us combined. I assume female flight attendants like sex too or are they all celibate?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So what, typical girlfriend behavior when their man talks to a pretty girl. Meh... 

Besides most male flight attendants have seen more married c**k than all of us combined. I assume female flight attendants like sex too or are they all celibate?

Well, don't need to be that defensive jfc :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child
11 hours ago, River said:

The backup dancer was the best husband idk why she left him

She wasn’t married to him and he is gay

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

15 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I knew that's wasn't going to last. 

I'm going to be really honest and you guys may not like it but a person who works as hard as she does and is scrutinized just as hard relationships don't last.  Madonna, Mariah, Rihanna, sorry to say this but Gaga and so on. The only reason Beyoncé is still with Jay-Z are still together is because Beyoncé seems to be able to forgive infidelity and Jay is not threatened by her success. 

I don't think ur right. I think Jlo is a narcissist it's very obvious. Many successful women in the industry can be married for a long time. Sarah Jessica Parker, Goldie Hawn, Salma Hayek...

gypsy101
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's ridiculous on a little xenophobic. When has Jennifer Aniston had a lasting relationship. They never talk about her like they talk about JLo. Pretty sure we've been through three boyfriend's with Gaga since 2013. 

i get where you’re coming from but Jennifer Aniston has had two long-lasting relationships; Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux, each one for 6-7 years. wikipedia says she also dated Tate Donavan for 3 years in the 90s.

6 hours ago, The Child said:

She wasn’t married to him and he is gay

she was married to a dancer, Chris Judd

The Child
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i get where you’re coming from but Jennifer Aniston has had two long-lasting relationships; Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux, each one for 6-7 years. wikipedia says she also dated Tate Donavan for 3 years in the 90s.

she was married to a dancer, Chris Judd

Oh really????

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived