Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about RedOne .

RhopaloceraEFFECT

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i really don’t understand why people on here don’t like him or keep on dragging his productions with other artists - he and gaga were such a dream team magic. 

i really hope we get more out of that. even the old stuff

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RhopaloceraEFFECT
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i really don’t understand why people on here don’t like him or keep on dragging his productions with other artists - he and gaga were such a dream team magic. 

i really hope we get more out of that. even the old stuff

This forum is full of xenophobic/ islamophobic people .

AJRocketMan
23 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I love Gaga, obviously, but if it wasn’t for RedOne, she probably wouldn’t have made it. He is responsible for establishing her early career. 

And if it wasn’t for Gaga he wouldn’t have hair :billie:

The Child
On 4/16/2021 at 3:19 AM, The Child said:

He’s so hot, I used to chat with him on Snapchat in 2015 and he wouldn’t a say a thing about LG5. :laughga:  But he was so nice and I complimented many times on his (obvious) hair implants.

Why do I sound like such a b*tch? :billie:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Awakened M

A talented producer and a beautiful person.:flutter:

I hope Gaga works with him again in the near future.:kiss:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

FFXIV WhiteMage

A kind and genius producer that helped Gaga catapult her career.

But to be fair with Gaga, RedOnes best and biggest hits are the one he did with her. So I guess it’s their Chemistry together that produces magic. :ally:

yourstruly
On 4/16/2021 at 1:22 AM, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

This is exactly what I've been thinking of .. gaga did her thing without him and I think it the right time to work with him again .. I remember watching a new arabi interview of him he literally said that he still can create songs with gaga better than badromance and pokerface etc 

I'm very curious how it would sound tho. 

2008-12 RedOne sound was such a successful brand. Don't know if he would try to recreate it or venture into a new production style. 

Either way he seems to get Gaga's vision when making music together and that's the key element :vegas:

TimisaMonster

There's not enough nice things I could say...he has literally been such a pillar in what made Gaga the star she is today and there's still even more of his work we have yet to hear such as Frankenstein 

Thank you for Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Scheisse, Judas, etc :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived