• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Produced some of Gaga's best songs and biggest hits

Helped put her on the map so she could give us these 13 years of joy

buy bionic

Agunimon

I love Gaga, obviously, but if it wasn’t for RedOne, she probably wouldn’t have made it. He is responsible for establishing her early career. 

Cookie Tookie

He literally put her on the map and radio. He knew how to change the music game by reintroducing 80s synths in 2008. Brilliant producer when he works with Gaga.

Dr Fudge

Bad bloody romance okurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Magui

Thank you for Poker Face and Bad Romance. He is obviously a great producer. He and Gaga were a match made in heaven. 

RhopaloceraEFFECT

RedOne was the only person in the room ..only because he did this when gaga had absolutely nothing but her talent :

"Even after Gaga was dropped from Island Def Jam, RedOne continued to work with Gaga for free"

RhopaloceraEFFECT
17 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I love Gaga, obviously, but if it wasn’t for RedOne, she probably wouldn’t have made it. He is responsible for establishing her early career. 

15 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

He literally put her on the map and radio. He knew how to change the music game by reintroducing 80s synths in 2008. Brilliant producer when he works with Gaga.

THIS .

Defmix100

I personally love his productions and so many of his songs (with and without Gaga) are massive earworms

Archived