💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about RedOne .

RhopaloceraEFFECT

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Did he do something wrong? Is there some reason to not say something nice about him? 

Wtf GIF

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

Did he do something wrong? Is there some reason to not say something nice about him? 

Wtf GIF

Tbh he did nothing wrong .. but many hating on him for no reason .

Anderson123

They make magic together. I hope we get to see them write music together again at some point. I think she didn't want to put out their pre-Joanne sessions because it'd have been like she went back to her hit making producer and wanted to explore other sounds and she's right, artists should do what they believe in. I hope that whenever they get together again they're able to create something that shows both their evolution as artists and songwriters.

RhopaloceraEFFECT
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They make magic together. I hope we get to see them write music together again at some point. I think she didn't want to put out their pre-Joanne sessions because it'd have been like she went back to her hit making producer and wanted to explore other sounds and she's right, artists should do what they believe in. I hope that whenever they get together again they're able to create something that shows both their evolution as artists and songwriters.

This is exactly what I've been thinking of .. gaga did her thing without him and I think it the right time to work with him again .. I remember watching a new arabi interview of him he literally said that he still can create songs with gaga better than badromance and pokerface etc 

Anderson123
18 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

This is exactly what I've been thinking of .. gaga did her thing without him and I think it the right time to work with him again .. I remember watching a new arabi interview of him he literally said that he still can create songs with gaga better than badromance and pokerface etc 

That's one of the things I love about Gaga. She could've easily been making more RedOne tracks but has decided to make great projects like Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born. I wish fans would understand that her intention is not to keep making more Poker Face or Bad Romance tracks fighting for that #1 Billboard position.

Lucas

He produced Gaga's best & most iconic songs. I would sell my soul for another dark pop record produced by him

Lucas
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Poker Face or Bad Romance tracks fighting for that #1 Billboard position.

She can do songs like that without it all being about Billboard. Those are some of her best songs and an artist should always aim for the best

The Child

He’s so hot, I used to chat with him on Snapchat in 2015 and he wouldn’t a say a thing about LG5. :laughga:  But he was so nice and I complimented him many times on his (obvious) hair implants.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

imnotyourbabe10

He seems to be the kindest, least problematic producer she's worked with -- and he's responsible for some of her best tracks.  You can tell he's very fond of her. I'm not stuck in the past, but I can't help but wonder what their sound would be like nowadays.  Last we heard from him was Angel Down, IIRC?

Ronk

He worked with Gaga from her start.  Some of their songs are among Gaga's very best.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Franch Toast

He produced my favorite Gaga song ever, and some of my other favorites. :firega: I think he’s my favorite producer with whom she’s worked. 

She/Her/Hers

RhopaloceraEFFECT
20 hours ago, SS77 said:

He produced Judas :firega:

And he produced sheiße :firega:

ShayCristoforo

There's nothing bad to say :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived