Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About Katy Perry

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

Hello there fellow Kindness Punk,

v2-50128b0d40b4e2284382478748dab716_hd.g

As you all know, this forum has recently been going through a 2013 era nostalgia trip with the overwhelming success of the ARTPOP ACT II petition, it's an amazing time to be a Gaga fan right now.

But some of y'all apparently wanna bring up old rivalries that were stale even back in 2013, and we really don't need that kind of energy anymore in 2021. We need to be better than that. So in the spirit of kindness, maturity and empowering women without pitting them against each other and bringing them down, I want y'all to say something nice about Miss Katy Perry.

C'mon, it's not that hard, even Gaga's said something nice about Katy:

So please, keep it civil and don't be an asshole. :happy:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

I’m currently listening to Witness in full at the gym and it’s honestly aged really well! 

Also, One of the Boys is one of the best pop albums I’ve ever listened to. Definitely more pop rock than what people want to acknowledge.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Contrapoints

This was such a serve, I especially loved all the references to her old songs, and props to her on recording so many music videos whilst so heavily pregnant :pawsup:

mouiler cul chatte

I don’t think her social media followers and YouTube views are botted :kara:

Glamourpuss

Smile is actually not a bad album and I think it's judged unfairly. 

COOOK

2008-2011 were so special to me, her music took me on a ride and made those memories sweeter

d6b-NCLaM5qzJiS4SH-YckLQMl9aTKPgh7X0nyD2

The Fame

I really like the song Daisies a lot, honest and truly! I like the idea behind it, that people can make fun of you for your dreams, but when you keep trying and then achieve them in the face of everyone who mocked you...:pawsup:

Bottom

I mean she is one of the nicer pop girls and always supports Gaga on whatever she does, normally pop girls don't bother but with katy she is not afraid to show her support constantly

ProfessionalClown

Created one of the best pop albums of all time, reinvents herself constantly, got back her smile (buy smile on iTunes besties), and is just in a good place rn which is all we can really hope for.

also she got that Orlando bloom pipe so we know she is happy :fan:

Archived