Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About Katy Perry

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Ronk

She has brought joy to millions and she is a nice person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

Smile was extremely cute and Teary Eyes helped me so much :kara::heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

HeardASine

Katy was my entire childhood, and always provided a beam of light no matter what was going on in the world. I think she is happy with her life where she is now, and has realized that there is so much more than just being on top. I also love her cause she is so SO good to her fans, offering free meet and greets, always stopping to take pics, etc.. I'm honestly happy that she's not in super high demand now, because it means I can always get pit tickets to her shows.

Franch Toast

Firework is a great song, and I enjoyed her performance of it at Biden's inauguration celebration. She also has other good songs, but that's the one I like best. 

I saw her perform in person when I was in the audience for SNL, and she brought her cute dog Nugget with her. It was super cool. 

Also, she's really pretty. 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick

Witness and Smile are both good albums :oops:

I never bought into the hate like other Gaga stans did back in 2013 but it was only around Witness that I realized Katy wasn't the plastic shell of a woman I thought she was.

Now I think of her as the quirky aunt to the Monsters :derpga:

🖤

imsourcandy

Circle the drain, part of me, rise, walking on air, thinking of you. So so many great songs!!

honestly, growing up, Gaga was always #1 but Katy was my #2. they both broke out in 2008, their output more or less matched through the ARTPOP/Prism eras, and I loved both for different things. I've always preferred Gaga, but can't deny that I was a Katy stan for a long time, and I still enjoy her music (Never Really Over is a phenomenal pop song), even if I haven't particularly enjoyed her last couple of albums.

her impact on the industry was dense and short – nine #1s is a rare feat that most artists will never achieve, and she did it in 5 years before the streaming era.

i really am rooting for a course correction and for her to have an ASIB-like comeback, cuz she's consistently produced bops, even if the GP has lost interest

DrKindnessKunt1999

-She’s a hard working woman. 

-She seems like A LOT of fun.

-She makes bops.

-Her music videos are always fun.

-She will always be one of those pop stars that defined my childhood/teen years. 

-If I had to choose a pop star that I would want to be friends with I would chose Katy. I hope that’s not a weird complement. 

gumzy3000

Teenage Dream era was one of the best pop moments of all time 

trolly troll troll

Xoxo Adriana

so many nice things i could say:

- talented

- always top notch visuals

- pretty/attractive 

- funny

- amazing performer

also pop music definitely wouldn’t be the same without “teenage dream” album/era. it was a cultural reset. 

President Biden

Genuinely gorgeous woman with an endless drive. It’s a shame her career fell out but it happens with time! Hope she can move past the antics and just genuinely enjoy music again. Seems like she’s been in a rough spot emotionally

I got drunk

Archived