18 minutes ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Not as nice as Gaga’s :neyde:

Rain is stored in the boobs 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatikitten

Katy and Gaga are secretly besties me thinks :kara:

I've always felt like Katy is wacky/quirky/kooky/silly best friend material lol I love her endearing sense of humor, she's like Dad Jokes personified :diane:

original.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsS0Emcf1qw4LUgHKavhR

She's meditating guys — She's died

River

nice fingernails

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gypsy101

i lover her album One of the Boys so much. teenage dream did have lots of cute hits too.

great gowns, beautiful gowns

Contrapoints

Her performance of Firework at the Inauguration was genuinely so uplifting, one of my favourite live performances by an artist.

Mother of Puppies

I love Katy. I think she's quite funny and when she enters a room she has those positive vibes.

I like her voice, pretty much all of her songs and think she is naturally super pretty!

I have been a huge Katycat since Day 1! Proof --> my most embarassing story has something to do with her :ladyhaha: :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Fresco

Her tour concerts are big shows, with the dancers and screens and costuming, like a LG concert but with Katy Perry music. :mark:

For me, she's up there with Taylor and Gaga. She's one of the pop stars that I followed because of her great songs, the first one that I adored is Thinking of You. She's relentless and will stay relevant for a long time. She is also special to me because i went to her Prismatic tour with my special someone :fan: being the first concert of a female artist that I attended to. And that concert was well done :golfclap:

JohnWayne92

One of the Boys and Teenage Dream are two of the best records ever made. Bitch is creative af and can write a song. 

Magui

I like Katy Perry. I know a lot of her songs, they play regularly on the radio here and I like to  sing along. She's a beautiful woman.

js4754394o9823

ALSO
This is one of my fav songs from her, a bop

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HausofGabo

I kissed a lot of hot girls thanks to I kissed a girl. She’s got nice bops.

pop a 911

Personally I love her music, not so much about her visuals but her music is usually really good 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived