Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About Katy Perry

Contrapoints

Featured Posts

Warning

Smile has many great hits which sadly most of the gp and stan culture slept on :grr: for a personal note, she seems very loving and caring person.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I’m currently listening to Witness in full at the gym and it’s honestly aged really well! 

Also, One of the Boys is one of the best pop albums I’ve ever listened to. Definitely more pop rock than what people want to acknowledge.

I definitely think witness was very ARTPOP-y. It wasn’t well regarded when it came out but when revisited it’d way better than what people said it was.

roulette is a WHOLE bop 

Regina George

Iconic performer, amazing songs, her songs made my childhood and teen years amazing, she truly seems like a kind and loving person, doesn’t deserve all the hate she was getting. 
Her album Witness is great and is so underrated. Her promo for the album was amazing and the message she was trying to send was amazing. It is so cool on this website to be mean and shitty towards her but that doesn’t change the fact she is and will always be a pop icon. 

RhopaloceraEFFECT

She used to make good pop music .. 

She should work with good songwriter and hit makers (RedOne.. jack antonoff..max martin etc )

ThatGagaBoobStan
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Nice boobs 

Not as nice as Gaga’s :neyde:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Regina George
1 minute ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Great gowns, beautiful gowns

I expected more from you Rose in this thread dedicated to lifting up a hardworking woman in music industry who is currently going through a shitstorm of negativity. But okay I guess! 

js4754394o9823

I liked her A LOT as a kid

Was one of my favorite artists

She seems very nice

Sometimes problematic, but whatever

I enjoyed Witness when it came out, not the videos tho

The live stream was really fun

+I loved her sims 3 stuff pack xD

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

InsomniaMonster69

She seems like an honest and nice person! 

She s definitely a good mother! 

She s beautiful! 

Dr Fudge
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I definitely think witness was very ARTPOP-y. It wasn’t well regarded when it came out but when revisited it’d way better than what people said it was.

roulette is a WHOLE bop 

100% agree! The whole time I’m listening to the album I can’t help but think Witness was mismanaged. There were so many better songs than the selected singles that would have really conveyed the “purposeful pop” message. It’s a solid album!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

100% agree! The whole time I’m listening to the album I can’t help but think Witness was mismanaged. There were so many better songs than the selected singles that would have really conveyed the “purposeful pop” message. It’s a solid album!

Yes!!! Save as draft was a moment for me tbh 

Archived