💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?

FfFfFfFF

What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

💛 Sire:

Rumored to be inspired by Michael Jackson, and posibily shared backstage by Gaga at the ARTrave. Gagapedia says that during a Q&A DJ White Shadow confirmed that he produced the song and that it had a BPM of 103.

THIS ONE

đŸ–€

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

Temple gives me GUY/Gypsy vibes. Always wanted to hear that track. :party:

I would love to hear Sire. I know that Gaga always loved Michael, they were even supposed to sing a duet together when she was going to open for him on the This Is It tour. Correct me if I’m wrong! 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

sarcamstic

"Onion Girl" peaks my interest! I feel like it's a song about inadvertently upsetting others & making them cry, hence the onion part... or potentially having many layers, covering up who you really are inside, also referring back to the onion. Either way, I want it! :vegas:

Edit: I also think "In Like With You" would have a more rock-ish sound to it, kinda like MANiCURE. I'm not sure why I think that, but that always comes to mind. :firega:

flying like 1000 birds

TimisaMonster

Tea...I mean...especially after he teased a baroque inspired Marie Antoinette Disney princess high vibe! I was done! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick
1 hour ago, good said:

I would love to hear Sire. I know that Gaga always loved Michael, they were even supposed to sing a duet together when she was going to open for him on the This Is It tour. Correct me if I’m wrong! 

The song they were supposedly going to sing was called "Pictures". I guess now most of that has fallen into the "old internet rumors" category though.

One thing that's for sure though, Michael said Poker Face was "written by a genius". I sincerely wish he was here to see how she turned out. All the legends she's worked with and gotten close to? Imagine her working with Michael properly beyond her opening his show and singing a duet with him :bradley:

đŸ–€

Akiki

Princess High

Ratchet 

PartyNauseous 

And I would like to see the Kendrick Lamar Bitch dont kill my vibe has a bonus track 

Archived