💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP Tell-All Book

BlingNotTheMusic

ARTPOP Tell All Book  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will ever be an ARTPOP Tell-All Book by Gaga or DJWS??

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

that would be so over the top

Over the top? ARTPOP? Never :billie:

RAMROD

As far as I know, Gaga is not really that type of artists. All the good stuffs we had in the past, aka before 2013 was all Troy ideas. He was the one signed and talked Gaga into doing photobook, the perfume, the google interview, and many more.

Also these days, her objective is obvious; to win an Oscar in acting category. I really see her gonna do more movies project than music and music related projects in the next few years honestly.

So at this point in time, I will have to say, no, she might not do that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

As far as I know, Gaga is not really that type of artists. All the good stuffs we had in the past, aka before 2013 was all Troy ideas. He was the one signed and talked Gaga into doing photobook, the perfume, the google interview, and many more.

Also these days, her objective is obvious; to win an Oscar in acting category. I really see her gonna do more movies project than music and music related projects in the next few years honestly.

So at this point in time, I will have to say, no, she might not do that.

I agree with a lot of what you said. Part of my struggle as a Gaga fan is separating her now from who she was as an artist then. 

Unfortunately, I and many other fans really liked a lot of the things Troy "made" Gaga do like the photo book. So now it's sort of being ok with just accepting what she gives which, since 2016, has been minimal content compared to 2013 and before.

Archived