Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrizia slaps House of Gucci

Werk

Featured Posts

James Gibson

yeah your family created one of the biggest fashion empires in the world and you wanna come for hollywood doing profit? pls

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

Why attack an actor's looks when all they are doing is their job? This is like attacking anyone in their workplace, absolutely shameful. It's a film for crying out loud, it's not meant to be biographical at all, it's a dramatisation of real life so there will be things in the film either way that have been slightly changed, or added in for entertainment purposes. Pretty much like The Crown, it's so it engages the viewer and makes the story more interesting. She needs to chill :laughga:

Edit: I did some Googling and apologise, this film is actually classed as "biographical", I misunderstood what that word actually means...but still...its not meant to be completely non-fictional. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

DelusionalGaga

Ok I get her anger but damn did she have to come for Al Pacino like that? Leave that man's appearance alone:laughga:

Pacino is 80yo, how lame and bitter can you be to come for someone's looks at that age, especially when they're in costume :air: Lay off of him :grr:

⚡🐲

Angelina Stefania

She can shut her mouth, she hasn't seen the film, she doesn't know how they'll represent her and her family, Gaga would never star in a movie that purposely disrespects anyone. Gaga probably made sure the script presents Patrizia in a relatable positive way, not in a way that attacks her, so as said, she can shush until actually seeing the film. 

MoonIight

The film hasn't even been released yet and it's already controversial. We love it! :vegas:

androiduser

it's funny how fans here think that they have more right to an opinion than the members of the family depicted in the film :teehee:

BlueRose

I'm surprissed that the production company hasn't contacted the family for their approval or something

HuffsAhoy

I mean she is allowed to have an opinion about the way her family is portrayed in a fictional film. However, I agree the disparaging comments about Al were uncalled for. 

7 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Gaga probably made sure the script presents Patrizia in a relatable positive way,

Not sure too many people will be able to relate to a millionaire who had her husband murdered :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Well.. she kind of has a point, that they chose to go with the big names over making it more realistic. But whatever it's Hollywood

Anyways we know Gaga will be great :firega:

Agunimon

I came here expecting a physical altercation

but this is just a tweet with a quote in it. 

:cryga:

Aleks

“Patricia slaps....” :ladyhaha:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

CautiousLurker

You do NOT disrespect Al Pacino like that :air:

I hope she stubs her toe on a door frame THRICE :crossed:

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Very tall handsome guy in question:

Guccio_Gucci_c.1940.JPG

This one is Guccio Gucci, Al Pacino is playing Aldo Gucci :

gettyimages-161995132-1553543968.jpg?cro