news

ARTPOP discounted on iTunes

Andreu

Featured Posts

Ronk
34 minutes ago, Judaz said:

Fine il go and buy my 162546482th copy

Is that all?  And here I thought it was your 162546484th copy.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
1 hour ago, Zeth said:

Get it to #1!!

Charts aren’t everything, as we all know, but this album just deserves that spot. So much love, dedication, and emotion. 

:heart:  Exactly what the album is.  Her love, dedication, and emotion.   Her art is her gift.

coolninjaguy
17 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Says the fan of a rich businessman/entertainer :emma:

i just listen to her music on spotify like i do all other singers... i've never bought any album. It just seems a bit excessive to buy 10 copies of an album when she most likely will be releasing act II anyways and at this point this is just a cash grab especially during these times which is concerning.

i did buy chromatica oreo's LOL

I wish they'd do it in the UK. It's has an unusually high £10.99 price tag for a catalogue album

Ronk
22 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

i just listen to her music on spotify like i do all other singers... i've never bought any album. It just seems a bit excessive to buy 10 copies of an album when she most likely will be releasing act II anyways and at this point this is just a cash grab especially during these times which is concerning.

i did buy chromatica oreo's LOL

I don't look at this as a cash grab by Gaga  This buying/streaming spree is by her fans.  Some may capitalize on it, but I don't think Gaga is behind that.  I hope going #1 or making BB200 may make Gaga happy.  Happy that her fans are giving so much support.  :heart:   ARTPOP was a passion project for Gaga and the initial reaction must have been a disappointment for her, but I think the support fans are showing now may make act II more likely.  She must be thrilled that people want more of her artistic vision she gave with ARTPOP.

Ronk
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

7 Rings GIF by Ariana Grande

I wonder how many copies Ari bought to support her friend. :heart:

Born This Way

I bought it for the I don't even know how many-ith time :toofunny: 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

El Greco

The clean version of ARTPOP just entered iTunes US Top 100 at 98. The conservatives joined the buying party I see. It’s climbing very fast😱:enigma:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, El Greco said:

The clean version of ARTPOP just entered iTunes US Top 100 at 98. Oh wow it’s climbing fast😱:enigma:

And it is #8 on Amazon US 

Archived