Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS: ❤️

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Chesescake
19 minutes ago, ARTPOP sucker said:

Good point!

Waiting for someone to open the official "ARTPOP act II is coming REALLY soon!" thread:staymad:

Oh wow so exciting

Movie Smile GIF by Volkan Aydemir

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, bloody grammys said:

please not NFT supporters 🤢🤮

My first thought on looking at his profile. Artists selling 1s and 0s for millions is not it when it’s literally intangible. 

These renders are good but it’s very same-y to a lot of NFT pieces, especially Grimes’ work. The Doja Cat renders look nothing like he, it’s a little scary

do ya’ll remember how Gaga did this type of thing already for the PAPER shoot, before NFT existed. She had herself 3D modeled, using the camera cube to get her from all angles, and reconstructed with those real images... mind blown.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• FATCAT changed the title to DJWS: ❤️
Prostitute Barbie

There’s no time for such things slap this on the CD and release the album hunty 

1-C812742-ECB7-403-A-8-E49-F9-A4-AE62-EE

1 minute ago, Cersei Lannister said:

There’s no time for such things slap this on the CD and release the album hunty 

1-C812742-ECB7-403-A-8-E49-F9-A4-AE62-EE

I saw this pic and immediately heard the CupCakke moan in my head :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

buzzkill
44 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think we all know what the cover art will be :vegas:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsxGpWn-Mz4TUZlkQ6r8J

!!!!!!! this should be at least an alternative cover 

Alannah

I feel like it's just DJWS showing appreciation for surrounding folks showing support. As much as I'd love to see ARTPOP II, I think this is an indication of a future, new project they're working on.

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

that heart emoji doesn't mean anything though :bear:

REVOKE YOUR CLOWN CARD RN

she/her

Mister G

Just slap them as a B-Side to either ARTPOP or Chromatica since that's the current era, whatever is really left of it and make everyone happy. I doubt they'd revisit a 7 year old project unless there's intention to release the unreleased content. And I say Chromatica because I stand by my statement that one could not exist without the other. 

ARTPOP walked so Chromatica could run, and with its anniversary coming up and all the reinvigorated buzz with ARTPOP now might be a good time release a formal Remix album, slap some unreleased tracks and give the fans a duality of closure for both ARTPOP and Chromatica. They could literally do what they did for Born This Way: The Remix.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, NicoB said:

I guess by concussion, or maybe experiecing a bigger trauma. Search for 6ix9ine nudes and, tadaa, this cover wont be the worst thing to care about

I tried but I couldn't find anything. I want to be traumatized by it pls. :haroon:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ronk
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Who is that guy?

Paul Blair.  He was a producer of ARTPOP and co-wrote several of the songs.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived