Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Red Flame make it to AP II?

Lottie Winters

Featured Posts

Joshie S
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's here from 2:05 - 2:53:

Well, whenever they worked on it, Girls Generation got in there first. I don't know the story of who got hold of the instrumental and when but if it was laid down and recorded with them, then no one else can use it. It certainly sounds like what I remember hearing in the demo.

It's a completely different instrumental/sound though? 

Tempo is completely different. I don't think they used the Red Flame instrumental...:ladyhaha:

We're talking about this right?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS
1 hour ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Red Flame remix with Cardi B?

i would stop stanning lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

It's a completely different instrumental/sound though? 

Tempo is completely different. I don't think they used the Red Flame instrumental...:ladyhaha:

We're talking about this right?

I was listening to this thinking, this doesn't sound anything like RF, then, I just realised I made a huge mistake. I was mixing this up with Ratchet's instrumental! I'd never heard RF in any form before but I had heard the instrumental of their other collab. It was seeing another member bring up the fact that Gaga worked on 2 songs with Azealia, this and Ratchet, that I noticed my error. So, yeah, it was Ratchet's instrumental that featured in the GG song. Forgive my addled brain and let's forget this ever happened! But yeah, regardless of instrumental, considering the falling-out they had, I doubt neither Gaga nor Azealia would want any material they worked on together coming out.

Joshie S
12 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I was listening to this thinking, this doesn't sound anything like RF, then, I just realised I made a huge mistake. I was mixing this up with Ratchet's instrumental! I'd never heard RF in any form before but I had heard the instrumental of their other collab. It was seeing another member bring up the fact that Gaga worked on 2 songs with Azealia, this and Ratchet, that I noticed my error. So, yeah, it was Ratchet's instrumental that featured in the GG song. Forgive my addled brain and let's forget this ever happened! But yeah, regardless of instrumental, considering the falling-out they had, I doubt neither Gaga nor Azealia would want any material they worked on together coming out.

Omgosh hahaha no problem :ladyhaha:I was over here thinking omg am I going deaf?? Like I don't hear the same??:enigma:

I should have realised it was Ratchet that was in the song, I wrote lyrics and recorded "Ratchet" inspired by the 10sec snippet clip we got of Gaga performing it in the club, I completed the lyrics and recorded my own stuff for what I think the song perhaps would have sounded like...

Yeah you can tell that it is similar to Ratchet, however DJWS also released Ratchet instrumental on his own album in 2014 after not being released by Gaga herself... so the girl group must have some sort of right to use it also.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Chromatislaps
16 hours ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Are you homophobic??:neyde:

yes, I mean falling in love and to have sex with a man is one thing (which I love), but to actually like men... nah fam :huntyga:

Spoiler

j/k :giggle:

Helxig

There is nooooo way Gaga is putting out a song with problematic queen Azaelia... she's even spoken hella **** about Gaga multiple times since AP

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Benji

Hypothetically, if we were to get ACT 2 it would be more about seeing how finished the song really is.  We got Azealia’s rap submission for the song, we have no idea how far along the demo then went on to be or if Gaga had finished her verses etc.

I guess if the song ended up being pretty much finished and it was just a case of replacing Azealia, it could be used.

GagaUnderYou

I could live without it. It seems more like an Azealia Banks (feat. Lady Gaga) song kind of like Sour Candy. 
Also the relationship with Gaga & her seem sour so I don’t think Gaga would support her being on the album.

Archived