Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Red Flame make it to AP II?

Lottie Winters

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

If we do it’ll probably be a solo version or ft. another artist. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool
16 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

If we do it’ll probably be a solo version or ft. another artist. 

Red Flame remix with Cardi B?

huttont

I pray that she puts it on with another rapper just to spite Azealia. Can you imagine her meltdown?? 

But for real, Gaga would never bc she knows how unstable Azealia is and it would be messy no matter how it rolled out

HuffsAhoy

Yeah, let's watch her career go up in flames again because she releases a song a problematic person like Azealia Banks. I swear its like some of ya'll want to see her fall from grace so bad :smh:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Anderson123

I honestly don't think we're getting Act 2 but if we do get SOMETHING I hope it's Tea and/or Temple which are supposed to be finished tracks. Even Tinnitus because I'm so curious about it. No point in getting Brooklyn Nights or Red Flame since those have leaked anyway.

StrawberryBlond

People either don't remember or don't know this but the instrumental of Red Flame ended up featuring in the Girls Generation song, I Got A Boy, at the start of 2013. I don't know why it was sold onto another artist but the point is that the instrumental is already in an existing song so putting it out in its original conception would be plagiarism. That, in addition to having the highly problematic Azealia on it, who, by Gaga's own admission, she decided she no longer liked and I think it's doubtful this song will ever see the light of day.

TimisaMonster

No...the song wasn't great...Gaga sounded drunk recording it and it already leaked so it's whatever 

Replace it with a better song...even if it's just an EP of 6 of the best produced outtakes is better than one with 14 fillers 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DrKindnessKunt1999

I think Red Flame was an Azealia Banks track featuring Gaga. Ratchet was Gaga’s song featuring Azealia Banks. 

Joshie S
43 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

People either don't remember or don't know this but the instrumental of Red Flame ended up featuring in the Girls Generation song, I Got A Boy, at the start of 2013. I don't know why it was sold onto another artist but the point is that the instrumental is already in an existing song so putting it out in its original conception would be plagiarism. That, in addition to having the highly problematic Azealia on it, who, by Gaga's own admission, she decided she no longer liked and I think it's doubtful this song will ever see the light of day.

I did NOT know this :messga:

Listening to it, I don't hear the demo??

I guess it sounds similar but ..girl that's a reach?

edit: Also Gaga & Azelia were working on Red Flame mid-late 2013, if Girls' Generation released it early 2013 it doesn't add up luv

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

StrawberryBlond
9 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I did NOT know this :messga:

Listening to it, I don't hear the demo??

I guess it sounds similar but ..girl that's a reach?

edit: Also Gaga & Azelia were working on Red Flame mid-late 2013, if Girls' Generation released it early 2013 it doesn't add up luv

It's here from 2:05 - 2:53:

Well, whenever they worked on it, Girls Generation got in there first. I don't know the story of who got hold of the instrumental and when but if it was laid down and recorded with them, then no one else can use it. It certainly sounds like what I remember hearing in the demo.

Archived